KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just posting this to lay off the ANGER AND RAGE I have, soo don't go talking about time in Olympics and how close THEY where.

OKAY the 3 killometer test for running, (4.8 miles) The time to get a perfect score is 10 min. 30 secs. AND you get your name on a board and stuff. I got 10 MIN 31 SECONDS!!!!!! FU¢K YOU MRS. BARNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD OF HAD A PERFECT SCORE, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS 1 SECONDE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To some of you, this may sound fake, BUT IT ISNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO PISSSSED, OH I WON'T BE FORGETING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 min, 31, sec ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watch me at the end of year test, you will see, What CRASH can do.................. 10 min 31 secs..................... YOU JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On an other note, Thank You Dark Dog. :-)

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Oct 11th, 2003 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:03 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

1 second!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

alright *pats crash on back* im sorry for ur troubles erm

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:05 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

*hugs*

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:10 AM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

*Accepts* ARRGH, anyway, if you look on the bright side, it is a SHOCKING recovery from my leg AccidentS. Oh and never EVER pronouce the word "Ski" around me. :-)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:13 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Mkay........

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:55 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

this was a time test at for phys ed class right, not some state championship track meet, and she's gonna mark you off for a freakin' second. you know that crap about pe class and getting into college ain't true so she needs to lay off a bit

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:10 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

wait wait wait u r telling me u ran 4.8 miles in 10 minutes and 31 seconds there is no way that is like a lil bit over a two minutes mile each time what hell r u talking about crash????????

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:45 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Wait a sec, 3 km divided by. OHHHH!!!! i see. I MULTIPLIED!!! not divided by 1.6.......... 1 killometer is = 1.6 miles. SOOO that would mean...1.875 miles. So like 2 miles, not 4.8... sorry about that.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:05 PM