KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i am serioulsy geting mad

i am serioulsy geting mad
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

i am serioulsy geting mad

this bug wont go away i do relaly try to grab it but it is to small to get it always flys away and comes back i dont know what the hell is the bugs problem but it is pissing me off mad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

buy some raid, dude.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

hehe... is it the same bug from last week?

I liked that bug.. tehehe...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:55 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well i am glad that he has friend scause he is annoying as shit maybe i will name it and call it timmy keep it as a pet or maybe i just want to stomp the shit out of the lil bastard cause it is even flying over my key board and i am hitting my key board trying to kill it

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

make love not war, d.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

make bombs not peace talks hehe

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

make pie not cake.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:05 AM
DeNiro

make love not talk hehe

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

have sex not babies!!!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:12 AM
DeNiro

amen t that bro i like that one that lil sentence made so mouch sense u dont even know thumb up

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:33 AM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

lol... Bless the ickle bug...

Even if it's fat and hairy, it sounds cute happy

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:40 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ALLLLL RIGHTTTYYY THENNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:43 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

See if you're a dead eye.

Rip out the old Pump Action, and bust a cap in it's ass.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:51 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Or just take a tooth pick and stab it real quick, or use it as a javelin.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:58 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

or take chop sticks and try to catch it

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:34 PM