KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How stupid can u get

How stupid can u get
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

How stupid can u get

ok me and my buddy today went up to jewel to get pizza. so we ride our bikes and i got a lock and i locked em up and then i must have done sumthing when i pushed it in cause i forced it in and i must have reset the password. so we get the pizza and we walk out and the damn thing wont open. i am sitting there doing the combo and nothin happening so we go in and get cutters in the jewel and i know now why locks work. so about a half hour later from trying to get this opened we decide to walk them home. takes us a good 20 minutes to get it home and we r walking through traffic with the too bikes together cause i am the dumbass that locked them together so they r attacheted. we get em home and takes forever to get the apart but the moral of the story is that what would have taking 5 minutes to do took over an hour so i think that another force was just toying with me today.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:51 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Once I was really late for school, so I locked up my bike really fast without realizing that I was locking up the wrong bike...So after school my bike was gone cause the school takes your bike if you don't lock it up and you have to get it at the office, and this guy was really pissed off at me for locking up his bike.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:01 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

lol!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:04 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i rember my buddy peter taking my buddies matts bike when matt was in a detetion and matt came out and thoght sumone stole it but pety gave it bak and matt is like a mini joe pesci and he got this big ass steel rod and was chasing pete going to hit him then he got on his bike and was chasing him and the funny thing is that our other friend was helpin matt get him and they r on bikes and peter is 290 pounds of fat and he got away and we had no idea were he went im like how the fuuck do u loose that kid u can see him from ne were lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:14 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:51 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote