KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Online Gaming

Online Gaming
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Online Gaming

One of the main perks of me parting 30 pound (or such) a month on broadband was the prospect of online gaming and since ive had it installed ive become addicted (literally) to online gaming in particular:

* Battlefield 1942
* AvP 2 (Aliens Vs Predator)
* Swat 3
* Planetside
* Neverwinter Nights + Shadows of Undertide
* Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
* Delta Force: Black Hawk Down/Land Warrior

Really looking forward to SW Galaxies and have basically given up on console gaming althogether (well until Buffy:Chaos Bleeds is released) so do we have any other online gamers on KMC and if so what u into?

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Last edited by wicker_man on Oct 12th, 2003 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:50 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Like ive said before
Counter-Strike all the way!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:53 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Hey tptmanno1 do u play Tribes 2

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:01 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

accually i havent
i play battlefield alot too
its fun,

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:06 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I am hooked on that game.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:08 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

me and my friends like to play 2-2 or 3-3
ctf, its fun, cuz if u get in a plane if u got the flag ur home free, cuz none of us are good enuf to shoot down another plane

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:12 PM
wicker_man
V.2

lol i usually like to assumme the role of assault or engineer what used to make me laugh was when i used to rig up a bridge with TnT and wait for a tank to roll over it and BOOM.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:16 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

whats fun is to be an engenner, and rig the flag with tnt, when some one goes for theflag boooommmm!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:19 PM
wicker_man
V.2

There was one level where we have someone camping at an 'uncapturable' base so when my tear were spawning he was killing them - in a tank so i rigged up some TnT in a hanger and hid when he came in boom. I even got some credit from him which i thought was pretty funny.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:23 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

thats koo
funny too
there was a enemy guy on our runway in a tank killing us, so me and my friend jumped in the 2 planes and drove down the runway, he killed my friend just before he hit him just to realize i was right behind him, kamakazi rite into a tank, killed him but i ejected just in time,
running a jeep into a tank if fun too

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:31 PM
wicker_man
V.2

lol thats great when that happens me and my m8 were in an enemy base so we got into a 2 man plane and took of our plane was shot to oblivion but it was such an adrenaline rush.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:33 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I got addicted to Online-gaming too...

It's so depressing...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:33 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by CandyKoRn
I got addicted to Online-gaming too...

It's so depressing...

What games u play?

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:39 PM
KidRock

i play every online game lol it doesnt bother me since it doesnt interfeare with my strong social life

cant wait for HL2!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:12 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
i play every online game lol it doesnt bother me since it doesnt interfeare with my strong social life

cant wait for HL2!!!

Same her HL2 looks brilliant also looking forward to Doom 3,Halo 2,Max Payne 2 & UT 2004.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:14 PM
KidRock

but with the source code stolen who knows when hl2 will be out sad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:22 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I know i so badly want to play that game.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:31 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

im waiting for counter strike condition zero to come out

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:59 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I play Counter-strike on occasion, but it's such a piece of crap compared to what it used to be back in like beta 5/6. I play Warcraft 3 online and battlefield too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 08:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

BF 1942 one of my all time fav's the only problem is finding a server that does not lag.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 08:03 PM