KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » <<Tired Hiker vs Tied Hiker>>

<<Tired Hiker vs Tied Hiker>>
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

<<Tired Hiker vs Tied Hiker>>

What is up Tied Hiker, you little wussy?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:58 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

eek! *stares at showdown in fear*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 11:58 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's up Tired Hiker? Why do you have to hate on me? I held my own while you were away!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:01 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah you did. I'm proud of you.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:03 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

If you want to be the true psycho, you will need to create another username with a whole new persona and either fight yourself and/or call them your girlfriend/boyfriend, or you could say you are getting engaged...crap like that

Of course you would then have to change you title under your name to Tired's Wife and "insert name here" 's Husband
Or Boyfriend or Girlfriend

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:03 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud
kick his ass TH shifty but which TH

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diegocala, did you see Kill Bill? I saw Kill Bill today. Did you see Kill Bill, Tired Hiker?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:05 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Of course I saw it if you saw it Tied Hiker. Let's fight. *Tired Hiker lunges as Tied Hiker knocking him down and kneeing him in the groin*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:07 AM
silver_tears

oh and im not important enough to ask roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:07 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) Silver, did you see Kill Bill? *smashes a glass bottle into Tired Hiker's neck*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:10 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud OMG this is great laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:13 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*ignores question* nope not good enough the damage has been done *throws chair at TieH* laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:13 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get up Tired Hiker you, pansy! You no good loser!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:15 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's it Tied Hiker. Your days have ended!!! *pulls out wizard staff and knocks Tied Hiker out of the forums* And that my friends is the last you will ever see of Tied Hiker.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:17 AM
silver_tears

*claps* bravo TH the original big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
diegocala
Replicant

Is he your boyfriend?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, he was me when I fell into shadow. But he is gone now, so don't worry about him anymore.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:23 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm just glad to see you got your original name back.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:24 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Welcome back Mr Original Tired!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:27 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yes it was tough to get back, I had to travel through fire . . . and water. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth.

Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Darkness took me and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of Earth. But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:27 AM