KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Moooooooo

Moooooooo
Started by: Cemetry Slut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moooooooo

God i'm really bored wot u guys up 2 2day? or start something off so i'm not bored i'm here waiting 4 my boyfriend 2 get online

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:11 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm here waiting for Nivvy.

She was on right before I could catch her, she got off like a minute before I got on...sad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

poor lancey...poorpoor lancey.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

well wuld it b ok if we all talked 2gether till they got back on?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:18 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah, that would be ok...

I ate sand today. :P

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

u ate sand? ewwww ok i ate pizza yesterday i had pepperoni on it

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sand is ok if you put hot sauce on it first.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:22 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yay! Nivvy's on!

I ate sand because we went out to some sand dunes for a picnic and the wind was blowing hard and it kept adding more sand to our sandwiches, but I ate mine anyways, it can't kill me.

Plus we had no other food for miles.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:22 AM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sand wots that like?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:24 AM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yay! Nivvy's on!

I ate sand because we went out to some sand dunes for a picnic and the wind was blowing hard and it kept adding more sand to our sandwiches, but I ate mine anyways, it can't kill me.

Plus we had no other food for miles.

oh ok i guess that makes sence

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kind of gritty.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:57 AM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
kind of gritty.

u aute it whole?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:40 AM