KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » "Sieg Heil"

"Sieg Heil"
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Laugh "Sieg Heil"

This is too funny!laughing out loud

Man, I know the dudes a douche bag, but jailing someone for teaching their dog a tasteless trick is way too dramatic! laughing out loud

German man charged with teaching dog Hitler salute

A German man is to appear in court charged with teaching his dog to give the Hitler salute.

The black sheepdog-mix, named Adolf, has been taught to lift his right front paw up straight in the salute on command.

Police were called to the scene in Berlin when Roland T, 54, shouted at passers-by last year.

When a patrol arrived, he allegedly showed them the trick he had taught his dog, gave the salute along with Adolf, and shouted: "Sieg Heil."

Now he has been charged with using symbols of unconstitutional organisations. If found guilty, he faces up to three years in prison.

Adolf will probably be brought to a pet shelter, the Berliner Kurier reports.

Carola Ruff, of the local animal protection organisation, says the dog shouldn't be judged for what its owner taught it.

"It makes me sick to think someone's using his dog as an instrument of his deranged brain," she told the paper

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

roll eyes (sarcastic) I swear, some people are just ridiculous

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:51 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

haha wut a dumass

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:52 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Good Laws, in Belgium you can be arrested and do Hard time for only saying Sieg Heil, I think that's also a crime in Germany

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think you should be allowed to say whatever you want, no matter how distasteful, wrong or inflammatory.

Poor doggybig grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:15 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Tex you are allowed to say whatever you want, noone will forbid you from saying it. But you have to accept the consequences of what you say

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:17 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

HAHAHA

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Continent has a lot of laws like that. It's like Holocaust Denial, which is also illegal in many European Countries.

The US and UK have always been rather more of the opinion that if someone wants to believe in something silly like that, then that is their business. Untill they start beating up Jews it is not a matter for legislation, in those two countries.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 14th, 2003 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

True there is even a special name for the denial of the Holocaust

and it is illegal in almost every continental country in europe.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:31 PM
Tex
Yumsz

God Bless the UK and Americawink

BF probably taught his dog that same trickstick out tongue

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:08 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

wow tex what a story,thats nuts,they probably gonna put the dog to sleep to huh?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:16 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nah, I'm sure some nice Jewish person would love to adopt himlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:56 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

BKK everytime I like at your sig and avatar they make me miss my baby Peanutsad

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:03 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

awhh I am sorry china..your kitty must be so cute,'cause i know I am crazy over my new sig

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:08 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

she's a tabby with orange on white and right by her nose she has a little spot of orange that looks like a beauty mark

and she's supper cute when she's about to attack something (usually me) and her ears go back and her tail starts twitchin' really fast

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:18 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Haha ,awhh she sounds sooo cute!! I miss cats,I have 2 dogs that wont except any other animals around.but there great

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:31 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

someday i'ld like to have one of each, but i'll get them both when they're little so they'll be able to grow up together

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:47 AM