KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Best Stay Home From School Excuses!

Best Stay Home From School Excuses!
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Cool Best Stay Home From School Excuses!

hey guys what is your best excuses if you dont want to go to school the next day

i usually say *in a low voice* mom i dont feel good i have such a headache and im dizzy or something in that area lol

OR ill say i have a ear ache thats usually full proof lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:19 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Ha! I call that my scratchy voice
I only use it for Work though

My School does not accept sick calls

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:52 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Re: Best Stay Home From School Excuses!

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
hey guys what is your best excuses if you dont want to go to school the next day

i usually say *in a low voice* mom i dont feel good i have such a headache and im dizzy or something in that area lol

OR ill say i have a ear ache thats usually full proof lol

same with me, but ya see i've got a BLACK momma so it only works 15% of the time erm

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:54 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah i used to never fake being sick i always went to school so now that i have gotten older i have the right to go mom i dont feel like going to school u wanna do sumthing and i will say i will help clean the house if u do let me stay home and of course she lets me or do this make a orthadontist appoinment or sumthing in the middel of the day and be like yeah well i can go to school and leave and then come abk and they usally say naw just stay home that always works with me or i just am in bed i put my finger down my throt and throw up in the toilet and throwing up is a 100 percent pure stay at home excuse

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:59 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I din't make an' excuse

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:43 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

throwing up is not good for you though erm

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:44 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Back in the days I would always fake stomach aches! You mom cant check it out with a thermometer! evil face

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:47 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

my mom trust me ne ways i never lyed to her then when i relaized where is this honesty gettin me i started to fake it once in a while

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:52 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

my parents died in a horrible car accident

worked like a charm

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:32 AM
Darth Hater is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

I have to get the train to school but once i walked back home from the station, and told my mum that all the trains were delayed for atleast 3 hours. she belived it, and my dad took our only car to work so i didn't have to got school

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:03 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Say you have bad diarrhea and can't control your sh!t pattern.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

say you are pregnant, must be the all time excuse for boys

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:47 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I never really ditched school, i would however Overemphasize my sicknesses. Like if I had a small cold, i would make it sound alot worse then it was.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, that's basically ditching school. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:42 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well there was some truth behind why I'd stay home though.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I know what you mean. Sometimes I call in sick just cuz I'm sick of working.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:57 AM
BackFire

Yeah, same thing.

Or, sometimes I wouldn't shit for like 4 days, and then I'd take a huge dump before school and say I'm sick, and use the crap as proof.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:59 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
Yeah, same thing.

Or, sometimes I wouldn't shit for like 4 days, and then I'd take a huge dump before school and say I'm sick, and use the crap as proof.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 09:40 AM
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

I take the heater in the bath room and put it on high and put my face up to it so that i feel warm then go to my mom and tell her that i don't feel good... works every time...

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:24 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

dog ate my testes.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:44 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote