KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » my dads phone call ended up on my computer

my dads phone call ended up on my computer
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

my dads phone call ended up on my computer

i was logging on line and my dad must have dialed the phone at the exact time that i was logging on and his phone call went through a line i guess into my computer and was playing on the speakers and i could hear everything i was like haha how the fuuck did this happening alll of a sudden my rob zombie music turns off and my dad is on the phone with his mom laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:42 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

how do you know it was his mom? could have been a prostitute

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:44 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

no because his prostitue doesnt ask what time r u coming over for coffe in the morning before u go to work the prostitue usally says what time can i giv u a bj stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:46 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

thats happened to me

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:50 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Hmmmmm.........You seem to have experience with prostitutes DeNiro stick out tongue Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:52 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by thorncrawler
thats happened to me

deniros gran asked you round for coffee?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:36 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote