KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scariest Movie Ever

Scariest Movie Ever
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

whats the scariest horror movie of all time?

hey guys just wondering what u think is the scariest movie of all time? the exorcisst was way overated.

Attachment: halloween_movie_exorcist.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:13 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess
holla

me to that movie gave me nightmares

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:13 AM
princess is currently offline Click here to Send princess a Private Message Find more posts by princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

shouldn't this be in the horror movie section?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:18 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Alien, Aliens, Alien Resurection (Alien ³ was actualy funny) OH! and the newer ones, 28 days latter! (The Ring was also funny)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:28 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

jeepers creepers...funny and scary

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:14 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I think in terms of really getting the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up... Phantoms did that for me, it truly scared me. What else? As a little kid, the child's play movies scared the crap out of me, except for bride of chucky, but i wasn't a kid then, so it was just plain funny, in fact it wasn't scary at all. Nightmare on Elm street, the original on DVD, its all cleaned up with nice sound, it will get you... I'm sure all the original Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Hellraisers then there is cube, and event horizon which are similar. In the mouth of madness, fraility... And scream did a decent job, beause it a sense it was more realistic, some guy at your local high school goes psycho starts killing everybody, much better than some dead guy that can't be killed....

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:26 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

*touché* Personally I think Jason IS dead, yesterdays news. I am tired of some campers having pre-marrital sex being murrdered........... SO GO SEE 28 DAYS LATTER!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:05 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feltonfreak

r u kidding the exersist i laughed at that.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:53 PM
feltonfreak is currently offline Click here to Send feltonfreak a Private Message Find more posts by feltonfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

exorcist is vastly over rated...

lets see, scariest movie of all time for me is the shining, movie scares me still to this day... TCM is kinda mentally disturbing, but not scary. Irreversible is horrifying because it shows how absolutely horrible this world we live in is.. 28 days later is extremely intense and intimidating.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I usually say that The Amityville Horror is the scariest movie of all time. This could be because I read the book before watching the movie, and the book is the only book to actually creep me out to the point of being slightly paranoid. Then, when I saw the movie, I relived some of those feelings I felt while reading the book. maybe I am just weird.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:32 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Scariest Movie Ever

What do you think is the scariest movie ever conceived by man? Many say the Exorcist since it was based on a real story. What about Te Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Or the modern day classics with Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, and Jason Voorhees. What do you think is the scariest movie ever made?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:01 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

The Exorcist because it broke the barrier during its time with the language and scenes and the concept in general, and it's based upon a real story.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:08 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I watched Piranah last night, pretty scary. But honestly this is hard to say. If you want sheer realistic terror, then the classics like Last house on the left come to mind. If your talking Slasher, well then TCM or the first Halloween get my vote. If your looking for movies that a week later make you damn that was scary, I would say Exorcist/ Shining/ Jacobs Ladder. But the horror genre is to big to just say whats the scariest movie ever. Because there are so many different quality types of frights out there I cant pick just one!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:16 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Yeah, but isn't the truth stretched a little in the Exorcist? That is what I was told... maybe I need to get myself more accurate friends that know horror films.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:17 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

It was stretched tremendously. in fact the preist that the story is based on is still alive and well. He never took a deathly fall down any stairs.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:29 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Yep I knew he never died.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:30 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The Shining

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Either The Shining or The Amityville Horror. I am trying to decide between the two... Definately NOT The Exorcist... it is SO overrated.

I guess I'll choose The Shining.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:16 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I have alway tought the Fog and Blair Witch are the scariest movies ever made

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I thought Amityville was a great movie. The ending was a little weak (the whole gate to hell thing) but the movie as a whole is very scary and very well made. The scariest part IMO is the opening scene with the murders!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:26 PM