KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?

do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?
Started by: Furious Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furious Angel

do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?

my brother sat on my headphones, so now they only work in my right ear, the left one works if i twist the wire hold it up, but my arm gets tired.....anyone know how to fix it?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:30 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

Buy a new pair, or start working out

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:31 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

It happens to me often. I only buy cheap ones so that when it happens, no big deal. They usually break at the base of the plug.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:34 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

how is working out going to help? besides i already do and i have had to buy sooooo many new headphones and i dont want to buy another pair!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:34 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

mine are $25 each though

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:35 PM
Bhang
Slider

quote:
Originally posted by jacksparrow22
how is working out going to help? besides i already do and i have had to buy sooooo many new headphones and i dont want to buy another pair!
You said that your arm gets tired of holding it up, working out build up that stamina! Problem solved big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:35 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

It happens when you sleep with the head phones on. It ruins the wires

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:36 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05

i sleep with them on all the time but they still worked. like i said, my brother sat on them---hes the reason i always have to get new ones---good thing my walkman is strong ive had it for 3 years already and it looks like sh*t but it works great smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:40 PM
Friend44

thumb up The best solution for you would be to keep your sound system on off. When you'd put the earphones on your head, it wouldn't matter if they'd be broken. You'd never have to buy another pair. I'm glad we solved this.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:45 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

Take the money out of your brothers arse

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:46 PM
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05

oh... is that why! no expression

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:51 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

it might be your walkman. that happened to me. try using other headphones and if only one works then its the walkman.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:57 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

(do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?)

Maybe they are not broken. It is you who is deaf from one ear.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:58 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

laughing

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:58 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
it might be your walkman. that happened to me. try using other headphones and if only one works then its the walkman.

its definitely not the walkman cause i tried it on my computer also

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:18 AM
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Friend44
(do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?)

Maybe they are not broken. It is you who is deaf from one ear.

yea friend, i bet thats it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:19 AM
Bhang
Slider

Your headphones are gone, there is no fix. You have wires that have come loose in the ear connection...that is why when you maneuver the wire it works sometimes. That too will end

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 12:44 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, those wires are easily severed, twisting them too much or crushing them will ruin them easily.

I myself go through about 5 pairs a year!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:01 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by jacksparrow22
its definitely not the walkman cause i tried it on my computer also

well then your computer is broken too

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:05 AM
DeNiro

i listen to headphones pretty much the whole day without them i am in a miserbly mood well everytime my headphones do that i go out that second and buy new ones but once i didnt and i had to wait one day before i got them and well it was the 1st time in 4 years that i didnt bring my cd player to school i was so pissed

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:08 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote