KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What do you want more

What do you want more?
This poll is closed.
Being left in a pit with a hungry tiger 2 12.50%
hit by a on comeing train 5 31.25%
spending a night with Michael Jackson 3 18.75%
being alone for the rest of your life 2 12.50%
Hit by many large rocks 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you want more
Started by: Sed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Miffed What do you want more

Felt like doing another "what you want" poll.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:15 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrEaK.CoM
Restricted

Account Restricted

none

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:31 AM
FrEaK.CoM is currently offline Click here to Send FrEaK.CoM a Private Message Find more posts by FrEaK.CoM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

yea why exactly would we want these huh

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:32 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrEaK.CoM
Restricted

Account Restricted

really kind of creepy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:33 AM
FrEaK.CoM is currently offline Click here to Send FrEaK.CoM a Private Message Find more posts by FrEaK.CoM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

That is the point

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Last edited by Sed on Nov 22nd, 2003 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:34 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I have a twisted look on life sorry

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:45 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

if i was left with out a choice..Id pick being alone...it might be a welcomed change at least at my job any way..

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I would chose the rocks becuz it doesnt specify where they hit you wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

That is true I did not say where the rocks would hit you.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:57 AM
Complicated
but not really...

Train - nice and quick.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mohandas Ghandi

Of what is great one must either be silent or speak with greatness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:36 AM
Complicated is currently offline Click here to Send Complicated a Private Message Find more posts by Complicated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I chose the train for that reason

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I chose the train because you didn't say what kind of train. I could lay on the tracks of a miniture train set and survive the ordeal with not a scratch! That is why I chose train. Or it could even be an oncoming love train . . . there are just so many options.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

and the size of the rocks arent specified wink
are they large according to elfin status or what blink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:51 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Silver it does say many large rocks, but they could be hollowed out hollywood film rocks made of styrofoam!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:53 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

yes but large according to who wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:54 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i'd spend the night with michael - my dream come true.'sides,no1 dies or gets hurt there.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:34 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I'd spend a night at Whaco Jacos, because thats one situation I'd make it out alive, and wont be alone for the rest of my life. AND! If he tried any weird shit. I'd hog tie him big grin.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:48 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

stick out tongue dun call him that!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:54 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I would get hit by many large rocks. It was between that and spendin the nite at micheal jacksons but then i remembered what his mugshot looked like. confused

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:33 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Well, if I had no choice, spend a night with Michael - at least I can sue afterwards and make a bundle.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:40 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote