KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Think I'm Getting Fat..........

I Think I'm Getting Fat..........
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

I Think I'm Getting Fat..........

this lack of exercise is already starting to show. i feel chubbier already........ive always prided myself on keeping in shape, and now look me!!! IM DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:10 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

No your not. You can still run and stuff you just cant use your arm. smile

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:14 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

....well....okay i suppose i was over reacting a little bit, but its also kinda hard to run cos if my arm gets jarred it freakin hurts.

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat. im gonna get fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:17 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

WEll.....do exsercise...then you wont get fat..

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:21 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

laughing out loud no your not. I never got fat. You will be fine, honest big grin

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:21 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah but you'd be hot even if you were fat, but if i do get fat....i dont wanna think about it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:23 PM
Syren
dreaming

hey metalhead, what did u do 2 ur arm??

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:24 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

erm no im not stick out tongue

Total, you will be fine. Your really cute what are you like! I promise you, you wont get fat. smile

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:25 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
hey metalhead, what did u do 2 ur arm??

a car knocked me off my skateboard and i landed on the edge of the sidewalk. broke it in two places, my forearm and at the elbow.

you sure i wont fat SB? i mean, 5 months....

and dont put yourself down!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:29 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

you wont be. I still did sit ups and ran, you can too smile

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:31 PM
Deathblow
-

yeah i suppose im just being dumb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:31 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Nah ya not.
It totally sucks not being able to use you arm but you will get used to it. smile

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:34 PM
Deathblow
-

i hope so. its just pretty much everything thats important to me requires the use of two arms : playing with my band, skating, basketball, football, riding my motorcycle, trying to get this girl ive been chasing for months to go out with me...stuff like that.

thats gonna take sum gettin used to.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:38 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

ha, the girl can nurse you wink

just chill whilst you can.

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:41 PM
Deathblow
-

Amy Belluci nurse me??? that'll be the day! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:43 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

just a thought smile

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:44 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
a car knocked me off my skateboard and i landed on the edge of the sidewalk. broke it in two places, my forearm and at the elbow.

i feel ur pain. when i was 15 i was blading home after a session one nite and i hit a freakin rock on the sidewalk. i fell flat on my ass, but the worst part is i only twisted my arm the 1st time i fell, it was when i got up again i was real dizzy and i just fell again for no reason, landed on the same arm and snapped my wrist clean in two. it was in a cast right up to my shoulder for 4 months.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

whoa that really sucks....especially as i heard the wrist is one of the most painful bones to break. is that true?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:55 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i dislocated my wrist once - damn stupid incident embarrasment i still feel embarassed abt it...haha...and the worst thing was,my band had a major performance the very next week!!!!i ask you,how wld i girl do the drums with a damn dislocated wrist???!!!
and now it'sy *cursing* ankle!!!bye bye bass drum....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:58 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

i think so, i would say it was pretty darn painful yeah! well, put it this way, i havent been on my blades since that fateful day, and it was four yrs ago!! itz a pity, i thought i was gettin gd at it, obv not! lol

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:58 PM