KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Does a guy need money to make you happy? (one for the girls)

Does a guy need money to make you happy?
This poll is closed.
Yeah, a guy has to have a lot of money. 0 0%
Well, its not important but it would be nice. 6 54.55%
No, it doesn't matter wether or not he has money. 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Does a guy need money to make you happy? (one for the girls)
Started by: Thael

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Does a guy need money to make you happy? (one for the girls)

I'm bored, and Blackangel's thread inspired me, I wanna see how many of you reckon one of a guys qualities is to have a lot of money.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:57 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

nah, no way man.dat sh*t should not matter........

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:00 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

to me, it doesn' t matter

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:00 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

not allot of money but a man that can take care of him self financially is a plus wink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:01 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

nope dun matter.if he does then well all the betterbig grin
but it does not affect anyth.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:01 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Yeah, I mean does he need money to make YOU happy (ie. Do you expect him to spend it on you). Cos I know plenty of girls who are like that.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:02 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

nah i aint lyk dat..i aint materialistic......

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:03 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I am not shallow and wouldnt expect my man to spend his money on me,but he cant be a dead beat either.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:05 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Thats understandable stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:06 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
I am not shallow and wouldnt expect my man to spend his money on me,but he cant be a dead beat either.

that's what i meantwink
but i dun need to be all pampered all the time - and i dun mind footing the bill half the time eitherwink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:10 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

No, it matters not!
Majority of guys wit lots and lots of money are not so nice...There is a reason they are rich you know....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:34 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:38 AM
Greek_girl
standing strong

quite right!

but i wouldnt like to suffer because of having no money!!!

not that im gonna sit around the house all day and not earn my own money!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:38 AM
Greek_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Greek_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Greek_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah i can't stand it when ppl think that the guy shld be the bread winner of the family n the women haveta stay home and cook for them n keep house!!!mad

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:39 AM
Greek_girl
standing strong

exactly but i dont want him to sit around all day either!!!

men shouldnt just scrounge off of you or vise versa!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:42 AM
Greek_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Greek_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Greek_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I will be rather dead than be a house wife who cleans and cooks and is a SLAVE to a man and who depends on his money! If it ever got to that, i would shoot myself..with out a doubt!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:44 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Cuddles are all i need.

=) !!!!

Money as BKK said, Would be a Plus. Though, I don't find money a " Quality " as such..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:49 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I will be rather dead than be a house wife who cleans and cooks and is a SLAVE to a man and who depends on his money! If it ever got to that, i would shoot myself..with out a doubt!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!that life is NO life!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:52 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Nivvy
Cuddles are all i need.

=) !!!!

Money as BKK said, Would be a Plus. Though, I don't find money a " Quality " as such..

* Cuddles his seksi beast *

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:55 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
* Cuddles his seksi beast *

^____^

Like so.

House Wife material is Longgggggg Past.
Why do that, When we can both sit on our asses like Lazy Beasts ??

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:23 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote