KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who have been your best/worst teachers

Who have been your best/worst teachers
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Who have been your best/worst teachers

For me, my favorite teacher was a guy named Jason Keuter. I took a current events class from him god that guy was so freaking smart you would not believe it. From watching him teach you would have thought he was insane. He would pace across the front of the room, gesturing wildly and scribbling on the board. He could totally wrap the whole class up in the discussion, even the kids that normally hated school. Everything he said was so convincing, I swear he could have told you one side of a topic and then the other and leave you entirely confused, even if you had had an opinion on it in the first place.
The worst teacher I've ever had was a choir teacher in 6th grade (it was required to take choir even though I hated it) who was such a f***ing idiot!!! She often used up half the period talking about how her car broke down this morning or how her husband was scottish or just about ANYTHING ELSE as long as it was irrelevent to the class. So do you people have any?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:28 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Mine are actually the same teacher...

I had this one math teacher, an' he was completely out there. But he was a great teacher. For some odd reason though he called me Max-squared huh

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:35 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud ahahaha *remembers for future uses* evil face

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:36 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Damn it why did ya I have to mention that you're a devil an' not an angel?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:40 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Alrighty then....

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:41 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

See what you get stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

oh well not like it actually bugs me anymore, so call me that all ya want

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:46 AM
silver_tears

max

squared laughing out loud
okay ill behave angel

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:47 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I doubt that ya will

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:51 AM
silver_tears

Okay Ill try at least wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:52 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

The best teacher I ever had was my middle school band teacher. You all are probably laughing right now, but he's no joke. He got me started on "the path"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:15 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

my best teacher was Erika Martin... really nice! she was a good teacher and taught easily...anyways best teacher

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 09:05 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Best Teachers:

Mr. Anderson
Mr. Dorr
Mr. Johnston
Miss Harrington (b/c she ride the outsiders to the class, my fave book!)
Mrs. (forgot the name of my first grade teach)
Mr. Deegan

Worst Teachers:

my 8th grade algebra teacher
mrs. sullivan

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 09:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote