KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dogpile!!!!!!!!

Dogpile!!!!!!!!
Started by: Gus The PI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dogpile!!!!!!!!

Alright: noola vs Ahnold vs Gus The PI {my three profiles}

Who wins?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:15 AM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I say Bjorn Nitmo!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

HUH???

Come on people: show some imagination! Ahnold {The Governator} vs Gus {who can nail yo ass} vs noola {errr, cool name}. Who wins?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:36 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Gus. blink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:37 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

do you ever stop going on about your multiple personalities... jeeze... (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Does PI stand for Penile Implant?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:42 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

What the f**k? this thread is......

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wts?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:43 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
Does PI stand for Penile Implant?

Er, how about PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR smartass

Oh, and burlyman: the whole POINT of this thread is to get rid of 2 of my profiles! Jeez, lighten up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:47 PM
furryman
honky

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:48 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
wts?

What?! What the f**k?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:49 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I disagree stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What?! What the f**k?
cmon What the f**k? you know you edited that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What the f**k? this thread is......

(please log in to view the image) ? Well DUH

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:54 PM
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Burly, I'm not unaware of the irony of my comment, y'know big grin

I just thought that this (please log in to view the image) could solve the issue once and for all

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:55 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

i dont know you. Therefore i dont care. But hey, dont nail my ass!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:00 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I won't, don't worry. I only do that to people who upset me.

Btw, your "I don't care" comment really upset me. Wait a sec...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:03 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by Gus The PI
Oh I won't, don't worry. I only do that to people who upset me.

Btw, your "I don't care" comment really upset me. Wait a sec...
Well, I surely do not care

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:05 PM
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen up, smartass, your views are perfectly well known. Lay off, alright? This is The OFF-TOPIC forum, after all; quit complaining!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:10 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

This thread is now mute; noola has been voted v. unpopular, and Gus The PI has been banned for reasons unknown {is it cos I said smartass? I'm sorry! But I thought you could say that here!} So Ahnold is here to stay...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:24 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote