KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what is the most embarrsing thing that ever happen 2 u.

what is the most embarrsing thing that ever happen 2 u.
Started by: BLACKANGEL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

what is the most embarrsing thing that ever happen 2 u.

my most embarrsing thing that happen to me was when i was cutting, i was running from the dean and i ran to a stair case. there where cute cute cute boys at the end of the stairs case so when i ran down the stair case and i trip over my own foot. i fell down two flights of stairs. i was laying right near all the boys feet. one said hey shorty u alright. i felt so embarress. the only good thing about it was that i had all of them help me and carry me. but i still dont like showing my face around them. embarrasment ....so embarrsing. now i know to stay in class. well sometimes stay in class.

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:28 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

once i stage dived when my band was performing and the crowd dropped me (accidentally....i hope) onto the ground in front of the stage. and if anyones ever been to a metal or rock show, they'll know how muddy and churned up the ground gets there.... sick

i had to play the rest of the show covered in mud and with a big cut on my elbow.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:31 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

thats wrong....what they moved out your way or they had you for a while and then drop u.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:33 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

they had me for like a couple of seconds but then i kinda....slid outta a load of hands and landed on some glass or some shit. hurt my body and my ego sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:36 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

oh...maybe u was too heavy. see i cant trust people like that if i do that they might just move out my way and let me fall.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:39 PM
Deathblow
-

you sayin im fat??? no jking

i guess when im up on stage i just lose it, and i just take stupid risks like that. i didnt think before i did it, so the audience probably werent ready for me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've said in another thread, go look it up I don't want to open old wounds again.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 07:39 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

when i told this lassie (who will remain nameless) that i fancied this boy in my class and she asked him out in front of my whole class.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:13 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

embarrasment

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:59 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i've done loads of sh*t thats seen as embarasing, i've worn dresses in public and stuff like that but i'm a performer so that comes naturally but when i was with my ex i got up a 2 in the morning and went to the club where my ex was and confrunted her about the fact that she was cheating on me and when i had finished the club was silent and everyone was looking at us, but i felt better when i got a round of aplase (sp) for confrunting her

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:53 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

i got my tongue stuck 2 a freezer wen i was 4an had 2 b rescued by firemen!

if i come bck b4 i return
mobile
keep me here
angel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:26 AM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

laughing out loud

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:27 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

i no! i wish id been the age i am now it wld b great to be saved by a load of dashing men in uniform

if i come bck b4 i return
mobile
keep me here
angel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:31 AM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

on my 18th bday i was walking through Southend with 8 of my mates and a cop riot van and a cop car pulled up next to us and 6 police men jumped out grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. Read me my rights and said i was under arrest for armed robbery.

My mates where like OMG! and didnt know what to say and passers by in the street where just staring at me. I was well embarrassed embarrasment

They threw me in the car after putting handcuffs on me.
Then they drove round the corner and then said i could go. I had been set up! mad My dad had planned the whole thing!
I was so embarrassed, my mates just found it really funny. I hated my dad for ages after that.

I see the funny side of it now but at the time i wasnt a happy bunny. laughing out loud

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:41 AM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote