KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » so sad effin effers.

so sad effin effers.
Started by: clispin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clispin

Sleep so sad effin effers.

today at lunch I was hanging with the nutter group (1 of 2 of my groups) and this wee boy was there.
hes a friend of my friend daniels and the poor wee thing has a mental problem which makes him act quite strange.
anyway at lunch there was this group of neds and they started making fun of the wee boy and calling him anmes even though he was like half their size!!
The poor wee mite started crying and hid under a table and the jannie (janitor) had to take him to his office. Daniel walked him up coz he had to go with the neds.
sad it was so sad those sort of people really p**s me off
(please log in to view the image)

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:18 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

(please log in to view the image)
grrrr bloody NEDS!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:29 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

omg is that the wee guy that was talking to us on the way down from skool one day?

the neds give me a hard time too coz im "different" and they cant cope with that

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG! That's horrible!
People can be so mean!

Thank god I'm out of grade school. yes

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

no it wasnt teeny. you know the boy daniel looks after, the wee blonde boy. it was such a shame...sad

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:39 PM
Korri

i wasnt talking about teenie no expression

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

sad why are people so mean these days...

what are neds?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:13 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

basically they r just idiots who wear trackies and baseball caps and listen to "trance" music

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:15 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
basically they r just idiots who wear trackies and baseball caps and listen to "trance" music

OH MY GOD!!
HOW MUCH DO THEY NEED TO DIE!! madmadmad

Baseball hats and trance....''you have 50p mosher, have you got a 50p'' <--thats what they are ki8ke!! URGH!! mad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:16 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i get that all the time too!

its great up here coz the glasgow neds talk so stupid laughing

awwrite man!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:18 PM
Matrix_man
The One

trance music isnt music......its the same track but the notes are in a different order.....sucks.

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:18 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

its just a noise

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:19 PM
lil bitchiness
-

I know...what do you call themin scotland...we call them trendies, or chorers, or twokers...lol

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Neds

Matrix_man
The One

we call em wankers.....

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:20 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

hahaha...you bloody Ned!! hahahahaa!! IM gonna use that!! yes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri

thumb up yeah they hate it!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:22 PM
Darth Revan
-

I think I know what you mean.... there's this stupid kid named Scott who goes to my school and all the girls love him even though he's a f***ing bastard. One day he had this little football maybe 4 inches long and he went out to the front of the school and there was a seagull there and he threw it as hard as he could at the seagull for no reason... not surprisingly the bird and all his buddies flew away as fast as they could and Scott and his buddies walked away laughing.... such idiots...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:22 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i have a message for these ppl : GET A FUKKING LIFE! miffed

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:24 PM
clispin

lol, who were u talking about then lou? it's no one that's walked us down.

they're a$$holes. and there's nothing wrong with baseball caps as long as you wear them either to the front properly (and not halfwya up ur head) or back to front.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:24 PM