KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the teachers that we hate

the teachers that we hate
Started by: §pearhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

the teachers that we hate

I'll begin. My chem teacher's name is ms. jones, and she is the most retarded woman on this planet. one day we're reading stuff in chapter two, and she says... "I didn't know that." laughing out loud TEACHERS ARE PATHETIC!

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:02 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

MS CURRAN
GAH
BAD BREATH SQUARED

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:03 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
MS CURRAN
GAH
BAD BREATH SQUARED

ROFL!! remember when zach just randomly got up and left the room? LOL! he got a detention for that one...but that was hilarious.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:04 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

laughing out loud DUDE! He just got up and went into Turners room! (why did he do that again?) I had to bite my lip so hard it bled to stop from laughing...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:05 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i love the retarded teachers laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:05 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

My geometry teacher, Ms Chandarana. o.O

THAT GODDAMN SMILE OMG.. she smiles 24/7, and at everything..some kids talking about his nightly masturbation, and she's smiling saying not to talk about that.. and the kid weighs like.. 300 lbs..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:08 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
laughing out loud DUDE! He just got up and went into Turners room! (why did he do that again?) I had to bite my lip so hard it bled to stop from laughing...

I dunno...he later claimed that he left stuff in turner's room, but who believes that...

and my i tell you all that kozzy's and my english teacher is gay. literally. he is homosexual.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:08 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

I had one of those. 8th Grade.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:11 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

heh...its kinda scary.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:12 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Scary, but he's wicked nice, and his grading system is the best I've seen in my whole school.. career...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:13 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

He was kinda chubby.. looked like the guy from Office Space.. my friends and I would sit in the back going.. BULLSHIT.. and YOU'RE JEWISH.. and stuff.. it was fun..

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:14 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

his grading system is phat...he's basically saying "here, take an A, i dont want it." it is kruffing phat.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:14 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

Btw, in no way do I mean any offense to the Jewish population of this board.. it's a simple joke.. he was jewish, but acted catholic, and had zen beliefs.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:15 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

Btw, I believe the SW swear word is 'kriffing' .. though it may be both.

Spearhead
Prophet

Thats kinda...confusing.

I'm a signature!

Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Gotwa
Btw, I believe the SW swear word is 'kriffing' .. though it may be both.

It is both. Well, I've seen both anyways...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:16 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
his grading system is phat...he's basically saying "here, take an A, i dont want it." it is kruffing phat.

Did everyone do your homework?
*everyone nods*
Great! Another A+ in the book for the entire class!

then...
Well, let's share our grammar. If I like your sentences, you only need to have a spelling quiz!

And, not that I ever tried, but after a spelling test I found my book open underneith my desk.. I could've easily cheated if I want to, all he does is sit at his desk and correct papers the whole time while we test.... but if later in the year the words are harder, I'll have a way out evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:17 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

I'm kinda close to him, so i'm not sure if i could get away with that...but ill try it w/o it being open first, then

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:18 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah but theres nothing really to cheat for... either you know R+J and the words, or u dont. Spelling is so easy, it's a disgrace to cheat for it.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:20 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

very true.

"ok class, spell 'incentive.' good. now spell 'dog'. good..."

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:21 PM