KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So tonight at hooters

So tonight at hooters
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Laugh So tonight at hooters

i was with my buddies and the on guy has his gf with him so he is like tell the watiress that it it her birthday so they would sing to here and she would get embraeesed. So i was like tony where r the bathrooms so i would look like i was getting u to go to the bathroom. he goes over there i walk over talk to the watiress walk into the bathroom and take a leak and walk out and my buddy tony is walking out of the other bathroom and he just starts cracking up and was like u big dummy u just went piss in the girls bathroom.

I was like thats why i couldnt find ne urinals laughing out loud there was someone in the other stall too so i went in left the stall door open like i awlays do went piss and walked out he just started cracking up so did i it was funny.

we went back to the table and he was like guys this big dummy i went to talk to him in the bathroom and i coudlnt find him then i see him walking out of the girls bathroom. i felt like a bigger dumbass even after pouring a shitlaod of salt into my coffee when i thought that it was sugar laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:47 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

huh thumb up

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:28 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

had to be there

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:32 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

stick out tongue laughing out loud

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:33 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

hahaha always a memory at hooters eh D? lol

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:46 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I remeber lat christmas golds gym had a party well like 20 of us from the gym went to hooters and i kept downing beers when the girl walked away i only had like 5 of them thouhg had to chug them each time though it sucked cause she kept looking over at my cause i always had a beer in front of me and she was like ooo whos beer is that and my buddy would grabb it and be like oo thats mine laughing out loud good times good tiems

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

:LOL: You big meathead...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Fo Shizzle laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:21 AM
DeNiro

o god it was great i confused the shiit out of our waitress too. laughing out loud she said sumthing and i would cut her off and she would be like what im like what she was like what r u tlaking about. so i just kept doing that and was like what r u walking about i didnt say ne thing. she was such a ditz it was really funny she fu8cked up our order too she was so dumb.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:24 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:26 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i still asked for her number but got shut down but i am only 15 she was like 21 give me at least some credit stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:36 AM
Roulette
Freak

a fifteen yr old confused a 21 yr old...god she musta bin dumb.....

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:39 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

oo no i have confuse teachers all the time i am very good at it i just didnt try with her laughing out loud besides sometimes since i am a meathead i get confused my self and i just confuse others by accident but e i mher if i was like a year older or a lil bit more

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:48 AM
Roulette
Freak

ahhh k..but still 21......god, wat a dumb ass.....

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:50 AM
NinthCorona

deniro, does ur mom kno u were there?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:51 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yea i always tell her where i am going most of the time. i got home at like 11 so it was no big deal

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:58 AM
DeNiro's Mom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well guess who got a new lap top, son?! I've just read this entire thread and you are not going to Hooters again, as long as you are living in my home! mad

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:40 AM
DeNiro's Mom is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro's Mom a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro's Mom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

laughing ooh Deniro's busted!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:55 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:39 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

DeNiro's Mom. Do u respect privacy? obiously not. U SUCK!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:47 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote