KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fireworks!

What types do you like?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Firecrackers 5 15.15%
Mortars and Shells 7 21.21%
Bottle Rockets 10 30.30%
Roman Candles 7 21.21%
Fountains 4 12.12%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fireworks!
Started by: Michael Myers 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fireworks!

I love fireworks i get them every chance i get i get all the kinds firecrackers, mortars, bottle rockets, and some illegal ones. I love disusing them but i have my consiquences like one time u kno when u break a firecracker in half and light it it sends a flame out the middle, well one time i did that to a whole pack of them and had it in my hand and was gonna throw it in the air but i accidently lit one of the short fuses too and it went off fast and burned my 3 fingers badly and that ruined my 4th of july for me a little. So what types of fireworks do you guys like and have you had any accidents with them?

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:46 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

fireworks are so over used, its just what rich people do when theyre bored

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:49 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

im bored alot but im not rich and i use fireworks alot and usually the rich around here ***** about the fireworks and call the cops

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:50 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Bottle Rockets.

My family stocks up on a ton of them and we have bottle rocket wars.

We designed our own launchers that look like guns, so we hold them pointed at each other, and when they launch you get covered in sparks.

It's fun dodging the projectile.

I got hit with one once...great fun!

I also like to launch them out of my fingers and it burns my palm.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i held a firecracker between my fingers for a 5 dollar dare and i got 5 bucks and it didnt hurt

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:51 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I like chasing cats with roman candles

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:51 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just scare them with firecrackers

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:52 PM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Myers 1
i held a firecracker between my fingers for a 5 dollar dare and i got 5 bucks and it didnt hurt

If you do it right it doesn't hurt.

Usually I get burned from the wick breaking off and landing on my palm, that's it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate when that happens i usually get burned when lighting mortars

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:53 PM
LanceWindu

Another fun thing is to take M-80's or better, and throw them at people.

I also love taking empty soda cans and putting 5 bottle rockets tied together upside down in it and watch the can explode.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:55 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

boys and their toys roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:58 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i use Cracker Bombs that my uncle gets from some guy there like M-80's and we throw it in his neighbors yard

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:00 PM
LanceWindu

My dad got hit in the back with one, it bounced off and a second later it blew up...he had a hole in his brand new shirt because of it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:01 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

I prefer shooting people with roman candles. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:01 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

my dads best freind got hit with a firework in his face when he was 12 and lost his eye!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:24 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

everything but fountains....

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:28 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
My dad got hit in the back with one, it bounced off and a second later it blew up...he had a hole in his brand new shirt because of it.
because of a cracker bomb? i dont think so it would of blown his back off

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:55 PM
Matrix_man
The One

bottle rockets! i love em, once me and a few mates went down to the subway late at night the day before bonfire nite with a pack of 9 bottle rockets with their fuses tied together, and waited for a train. once we heard it coming, we lit the fuses and rolled the pack out onto the track and legged it down the platform, the rockets went off at more or less the same time and exploded on the front of the train, a couple went under it and exploded on the wheels! we got chased outta the subway and we split up...was the funniest night of my life! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:56 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No, it was the fuse that burnt the hole...

Then it bounced off and blew up a foot behind him.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:56 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

he got lucky it didnt stick to him

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:02 PM