KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who Remembers These?!

Who Remembers These?!
Started by: Matrix_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matrix_man
The One

Shocked Who Remembers These?!

(please log in to view the image)

tamagotchis!!!! ahhhh! i forgot all about em, i used to have a few when i was teeny...laughing out loud

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:16 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I still have one in the depths of under my bed hell somewhere (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:18 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wierd blink cause me and some mates went into poundland and got some [cheap versions] last week! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:19 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i loved that thing until one day i accidently droped it in my toilet sad

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

laughing out loud they're so cool! u can make em die n evrything!

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Eeee. Mine broke every 5 days. I had to give different batteries. Then I realized it was dumb and I got rid of it.

JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

wicked!!!

u know, this may sound a little odd, but i reckon i musta had about six, coz i loved em sooo much!!

but i liked injectin em with their medicine, and i never cleaned em, and i think i fed em too much, coz they all died!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

mine keeps resetting itself when i put it into my pocket and random times blink
it has 23 different things to choose from thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:21 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yeah, MM, i know!!!!

it was really sweet when they cried, i loved it when they got that little skull in the corner, then i knew i had the makins of a murderer!!!

mwahahahahaha!!!!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:22 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

laughing out loud im gona get one! happy

Syren
dreaming

apologies, i was a difficult child!!

ThorinWoofer

Storm
Black belt BJJ

I remember, I remember big grin
I still have 2 of them and 1 still works embarrasment

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

mad although they pissed me off when they woke up at 3am cos they needed a crap...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
Syren
dreaming

okie guys, i g2go, but i'll b back in the early hours of the mornin, when i finish wrk!!

*hugs all and leaves reminiscing about dead tamagotchies*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

HOLY SHIT!!! I REMEMBER THOSE!

but they were always awake during night...and mine kept dying. embarrasment

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:24 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I turn off... I mean turned off the sound at night happy

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:24 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

byeeee syreeeeen!

i dunno where mine are....i got bored of em to i broke em open and tried to programme artificial intelligence into it so it could go to the damn toilet by itself mad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:26 PM
Matrix_man
The One

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
I turn off... I mean turned off the sound at night happy

laughing out loud admit it....u still play with it! happy

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:27 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

heh...i wonder if i still have mine.

i dunno why but this is reminding me of the time a friend and i ripped apart a furby...strangely satisfying.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:28 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Play with what? angel
What are we talking about again? whistle

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:29 PM