KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ghosts

Ghosts
Started by: Cemetry Slut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghosts

Any1 know any websites about them?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:33 PM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

http://www.jamaicainn.co.uk/ghosts.htm > The Jamaican Inn ~ One of Britains most famous haunted locations.

http://www.theghostclubsociety.co.uk/

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:49 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks wicker man

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:51 PM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

np, im pretty fascinated by ghosts myself but due to the nature of the subject you can not always be 100% sure of whether the 'stuff' being displayed is accurate or implemented. I'll post anymore decent links when i come to them.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:57 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok thank u smile, my dads seen a ghost at my grandmas but i ain't seen 1 if i did i'd probably mess myself they look alright on photos but i dunno about in real life though lol

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:01 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Ah are you looking for pitcures then ????

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:04 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

well yeah and any websites

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:07 PM
wicker_man
V.2

http://www.derbycity.com/ghosts/ghosts.html > Not a website with any actual pitcures of ghosts but Richard Felix is one of my favourite Historians so its worth a look, particualry as the town of Derby is stepped in paranormal history.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Sha.../5318/ghost.htm > Full of pitcures dunno how reliable they are though.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:14 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool thats ok smile thanks

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:17 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I saw 2 ghosts when I was a little kid

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:41 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

really?wot happened?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

well, the first one was when I was in my room reading a book and I looked at my mirror and I saw the reflection of a ghost in the hallway and with the second one, I was in bed and I saw this guy made outta smoke with a black hat standing next to my bed. I was really scared

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:46 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
well, the first one was when I was in my room reading a book and I looked at my mirror and I saw the reflection of a ghost in the hallway and with the second one, I was in bed and I saw this guy made outta smoke with a black hat standing next to my bed. I was really scared

eek! wow i'd probably crap myself if a ghost woz in my room

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:52 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by Cemetry ****
eek! wow i'd probably crap myself if a ghost woz in my room

laughing out loud

I screamed for my mom confused

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:55 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

aw i wuld have done

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:57 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

smile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 02:58 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile i dunno if i wanna see a real ghost now lol. My sister thought that we culd go on a ghost hunt b4 she got married but we never ended up going cuz of how much it woz

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:00 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

you could try summoning ghosts? but I heard its really dangerous though...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:01 PM
Clavis
HOT

www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk

I like the bits about area 51 and stuff

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:03 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:04 PM