KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Suicide

Suicide
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Suicide

This is pretty scary

Every 18 minutes some one it the US dies of Suicide that means only in the USA that
a day 50 people
a week 560 people
a month 2480 people
and a year 29200 people die of suicide
scary huh?

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:47 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

no .. its true ...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:48 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

scary, yes...and one of those ppl was almost me, just my brain kicked in about 5 minutes before

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strangeland
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats sad.

strangeland is currently offline Click here to Send strangeland a Private Message Find more posts by strangeland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

SH >> same

StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If you go to the GDF and search for a thread called Suicide, there I tell about my friend who I thought was dead, because he committed suicide, it turns out he shot his lung instead of his heart, so he's still alive.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strangeland
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow §pearhead thats really really sad sad

strangeland is currently offline Click here to Send strangeland a Private Message Find more posts by strangeland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

thats a shame..i heard that on a commercial somwhere

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
scary, yes...and one of those ppl was almost me, just my brain kicked in about 5 minutes before

same with me about oh 5 times

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I find it sad... and depressing. In one of my magazines that I'm subscribed to, it had an article about an 8 year old who commited suicide in Mexico. That is truly sad. sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:52 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

except for the brain kicking in i always eather b=didn't go to deep w/ the blade or gave up once i threw up pills neve trying it again i swear its hell already dont need to go there

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:53 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by strangeland
wow §pearhead thats really really sad sad

oh, im not proud to admit it, but its true...and it has happened more than once as well...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:53 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strangeland
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow that is very sad i'm happy you stoped yourself *Hug*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:54 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

thank you...happy ...but it can be hard stopping yourself. anyone whose gone down the same road knows how it feels.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:55 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

messed

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:56 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strangeland
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it is hard i dont ever tell people my problems but i have tried it a few times no major damage though.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:56 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

suicide isn't the way to end your problems...

but many people don't see any other way out so they resort to itsad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:58 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

naz, dont be so surprised, life sure can suck at some points. and strangeland, this is the first time ive actually told other ppl that ive tried or even thought about it before.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:58 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

it's alot easer talking to people on the web about it because you don't know them and they have never met you so you could tell them anything and they could be on the bus with you the next day and not know who the hell you are thats the fun about the web. but mostly when i see people making fun of suicide i feel so angery at them cause i know what really happens one of my friends did it and died (slit her jugulr vain) its really scary

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:01 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Life is filled with obstacles, and if you're a quitter then suicide is your answer. sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:02 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote