KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Capital Punishment

Capital Punishment
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Capital Punishment

what do you guys think? are you for it or against it? why?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Uh...GDF next time, this is going to go crazy.

BEFORE it does, I'd like to say, I've got mixed feelings. If you know 100% that a person did commit a crime, then I'm all for it.

If there's ANY, and I mean ANY shadow of adoubt, no.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:12 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I say if they're on death row, they should be killed quickly. It waste tax payers dollars to keep an imate around. If they're guilty, they should be put to death

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:16 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am against it. let the fukkers spend their life in jail.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

...and waste good tax money keeping them alive. Nope, sorry.

Here's an idea. Send them to warzones, or test experimental drugs and therapy on them. That way if they die, no loss, and either way, they're being good for humanity.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:25 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

I always prefered to torture. So I'm against it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:28 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
...and waste good tax money keeping them alive. Nope, sorry.

Here's an idea. Send them to warzones, or test experimental drugs and therapy on them. That way if they die, no loss, and either way, they're being good for humanity.

good point. how about this: you know there are alot of islands in the middle of the ocean. find a deserted island and place fences around it that extend from the ocean floor to about 2o feet above the water line. make the fence out of barbed wire so it cannot be climbed. also, place genetically altered, mentally disturbed sharks with laser beams on their heads between the island and the fence. dump anyone condemned to death here, and let them fend for themselves.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:31 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

eek! that's a very good idea!

They've still got a fighting chance yes

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would take alot of $$$ to get it going, but once it is up and running, no more tax $$$ spent on executions. i am not sure on the exact $$ amount, but i know it costs a lot to execute someone.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:33 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Yea...I heard lethal injections were over 1000 dollars.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

something like that. what happened to firing squads? what about the guillotine?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:37 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Well...there seems to be some desire where the deaths have to be humane, and that costs a bit more than a bullet to the head.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:38 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

humane..right....when these fukkers rape and kill left and right? we have to be humane, you are right.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:40 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

I've never said I agreed with it. I'd as soon as let a croc rip their bodies apart then inject them painlessly.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i second that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:49 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

damn 8th Amendment, or is it 7th? No cruel and unusual punishments my a**. These ppl are doinf cruel and unusual crimes. No need to spend thousands of dollars on executions. A single bullet from a .45 will do it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:53 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes. these are true words.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:54 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

If DNA proves it, then there's no need to keep them around and waste money.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kill them all!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:59 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
Yea...I heard lethal injections were over 1000 dollars.

Doesn't surprise me. It costs something like 500 dollars to get a horse euthanized these days. blink

I'm pretty much against it.. I don't really care what people say about it costing money and such... I just think it's wrong to take a human life, no matter what the cause.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 02:01 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote