KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » 10 types of Poo

10 types of Poo
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

10 types of Poo

1. GHOST POO: The type of poo you feel coming out but when you check out the toilet there's nothing there.

2. CLEAN POO: Type of poo that comes out but when you wipe your ass the paper comes out clean.

3. STUBBORN POO: You wipe your ass 50 times and you still have some left.

4. SEQUEL POO: When you put your pants and zip up and then realize you gotta poo some more.

5. BRAIN DAMAGE POO: Type of poo that needs a lot of effort to come out and when you're done you feel slightly dizzy..

6. CORN POO: No explanation is necessary here.

7. GODZILLA POO: The type of poo that is so huge that makes you think you should chop it up before flushing.

8. REBELLIOUS POO: Type of poo that comes back after multiple flushings.

9. WET BUTT CHEEK: Also known as"Power Dump Shit". The type of poo that when it comes out it makes a splash on the toilet that wets your butt cheeks.

10. ICEBERG POO: The type of poo that is so big that some of it reaches the surface of the water in the toilet.

There's actually more types on the site I found it but they're in spanish and there's 31 so I'm kinda lazy and don't feel like translating all of them.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:02 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

LMFAO laughing out loud
I have had all of those

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:44 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

no expression thanks so ****in much for sharing..........................both of you stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:08 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing I've had 'em all except for the last one, thank god whistle

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

sick scuse me a minute

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:11 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Same as DR, not the last one laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 04:48 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Urgh.....boys are so disgusting!

*Walks off and mutters "boys!....."*

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 05:08 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just had a corn poo. it was a sequel.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

WHAT ABOUT DIARRHEA!!!!! eek!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:08 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

And Poodoo mustn't forget the poodoo!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:37 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: 10 types of Poo

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
1. GHOST POO: The type of poo you feel coming out but when you check out the toilet there's nothing there.

2. CLEAN POO: Type of poo that comes out but when you wipe your ass the paper comes out clean.

4. SEQUEL POO: When you put your pants and zip up and then realize you gotta poo some more.

5. BRAIN DAMAGE POO: Type of poo that needs a lot of effort to come out and when you're done you feel slightly dizzy..

6. CORN POO: No explanation is necessary here.

7. GODZILLA POO: The type of poo that is so huge that makes you think you should chop it up before flushing.

8. REBELLIOUS POO: Type of poo that comes back after multiple flushings.

9. WET BUTT CHEEK: Also known as"Power Dump Shit". The type of poo that when it comes out it makes a splash on the toilet that wets your butt cheeks.

10. ICEBERG POO: The type of poo that is so big that some of it reaches the surface of the water in the toilet.

There's actually more types on the site I found it but they're in spanish and there's 31 so I'm kinda lazy and don't feel like translating all of them.

i hate the WBCs

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:23 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

WBCs ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:51 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

i had this an hour ago

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:55 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate the hot water poos.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hold on...here comes another!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:40 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think my brother has that

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:45 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

I KNOW my brother has had that... except he didnt chop it up sick

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:45 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate those

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:46 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What about the peanut poos? Remember the ones where you look at your poo and there's peanuts everywhere, embedded inside the poo? Remember?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 07:30 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

fact: diarrhea kills more people than heart attacks

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 07:31 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote