KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » oh MAN!!!

oh MAN!!!
Started by: Anoushka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

Laugh oh MAN!!!

i just walked past my bro's room where my mum was helpin him with his science - and i heard her say, "and so,what are prostitutes?" i was like WTF???!!!!!! and i stood there for anoth moment...and then realised my mistake - she actually said "what are fossil fuels" oh MAN i almost DIED when i thought she'd said prostitutes!!laughing out loudlaughing cuz my bro is only 12 yrs old!!rolling on floor laughinglaughing

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:54 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

lol

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:55 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing laughing laughing

I knew what prostitutes were when I was eight no expression

Is that a bad thing?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:55 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

maybe messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:56 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

How did you get prostitutes out of fossil fuels? They sound nothing alike.
Anyway the story is pretty funny.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:59 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan

Is that a bad thing?

eek! THAT explains alot about the other night we spent together, Kevin...shiftydevil

laughing out loud i've no idea how i heard 'prostitues' out of 'fossil fuels' either embarrasment embarrasment i must be going deaf

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:24 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

shifty

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

he packs a mean one,he does...shifty

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:32 AM
Darth Revan
-

Jithra, please, you're embarrassing me in front of the cheese monkeys! embarrasment

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:48 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

eek! ... laughing

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:58 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

This comes of no surprise to me!

I realized from day 1 that bLooMiLiCioUs had a filthy perverted mind! stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:37 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Phillips
~Procrastinator~

quote:

Is that a bad thing?

I don't remember ever not knowing about prostitutes confused
Then again there's a lot of stuff I don't remember ever not knowing about.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:09 PM
Agent Phillips is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Phillips a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Phillips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I've always known about these things. Blast my non-innocence

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:17 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

wow, that is a very funny story, happens to me almost everyday!!!! i always missinterperite(sp?) words!!! stick out tongue

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:43 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
This comes of no surprise to me!

I realized from day 1 that bLooMiLiCioUs had a filthy perverted mind! stick out tongue

*tsk* roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree with you completely Texas.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:14 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:23 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
Originally posted by Smiling_Sadly
wow, that is a very funny story, happens to me almost everyday!!!! i always missinterperite(sp?) words!!! stick out tongue

lol me too! i'm always mishearing my friends and think they're saying something completely different wacko

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
*tsk* roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree with you completely Texas.

ugh??you've turned against me too??mad i'll get the two of ya!!! i'm innocent!!angel

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:44 PM
The Inkeeper

sure you are wink

Im Back happy

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote