KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I tell you!

I tell you!
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazy_c
Very Tired

I tell you!

I stand before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about, there is a father's day party , for mothers only , Admission is free, pay at the door , pull up a chair and sit on the floor.
Two men stood back to back and faced eachother, drew their swords and shot each other.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys gut up to fight. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their swords and shot eachother. A deaf policeman heard the noise, came and shot those two dead boys. If you don't believe my tale is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!

confused confused

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:00 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

okey blink

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:02 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:02 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I like that!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:04 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:04 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

thats quite confusing, doesn't make too much sense

No good deed goes unpunished

Last edited by yumcarrots1987 on May 2nd, 2004 at 09:10 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:06 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its uh...yeah.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

uh....

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:11 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
Originally posted by yumcarrots
thats quite confusing, doesn't make too much sense

oh but doesn't it? happy

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:11 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

no, actually it doesn't lol

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:12 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

exactly big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:13 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

yeah it does! it makes perfect sence!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:14 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

can i have ur logic lol

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:15 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I have logic? huh

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:15 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

no

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Happy Dance

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:17 PM
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

not ur's! lol nazguls!

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:18 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

its simple, the wrapping paper obviously didn't like the computer mouse it had to rap for Mr.Bellsouth, so it conviced some dude to kill other one, and then the cam back to live and shot each other again for the heck of it, and then the deaf police mans gun malfunctioned and shot them, and the blind man had recently had lasic surgery, that is how he saw

Naz
Super Senior Member

duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, well, i....yeah

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote