KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Theme Park!!

Theme Park!!
Started by: Smiling_Sadly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

Laugh Theme Park!!

ok im at a theme park.....who is with me? cuz i need some one to ride them rollycoasters with me!!!!!

we're goin on the titan first!!!!!

*runs to the line* eek! big grin

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:56 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

*calls police*

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:03 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

sad y ruin the fun that i was hav ing on the coaster, burly??? u can come to, its free...... stick out tongue

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:05 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark princess
***fallen angel***

I'll go i'll go

b!tch you wish you were me

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:41 PM
Dark princess is currently offline Click here to Send Dark princess a Private Message Find more posts by Dark princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

yea!!!! what ride do u wanna go on???

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:59 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

A theme Park...I want to check out all the coasters

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:18 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

sweet, be my guest cuz its free..............i just got done with the titan!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:20 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Sounds like fun

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:28 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

o it is, i nearly shit in my pants....... sick eek!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:29 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

There should be a ride called Gravity Kills

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:40 PM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

that sounds like a good name for a fun ride!! eek!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:12 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

just think what Gravity Kills would be like. The ride would start underground and you would work your way up to the top of this huge stucture. In the end there would be a huge straight down drop.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:21 PM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

that sounds SWEET!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:22 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

If only I could build it

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

cha, that would be the bomb! *thinks to herself "did i just say that?"*

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:28 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

No you only thought it

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:43 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity Kills
There should be a ride called Gravity Kills

hmmm i thought you meant something else there shifty

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:12 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I read somewhere before that the disney theme park were employing paedophiles as the people that dress up as disney characters that you can have your photo taken with.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:20 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

knowingly? or by accident? blink

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:24 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Knowinngly. Or at least they didnt to much of a character background check. There was a big scandel around it.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:27 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote