KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Played football today in a swimming pool

Played football today in a swimming pool
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Tongue Played football today in a swimming pool

I played football today at this place walker park and it was covered in snow and the parts not covered in snow it was like a swimming pool i swear it was so wet the puddles were like a half a foot deep. First pay though was great i was running out for a pass a kid tried intercepting it it bounced off his hands and i grabbed it ran for a tocuhdown.

It sucked though when you got tackeld u slide 20 feet no joke and got so wet. it was great though we are playing next week ne of u wanna come out stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:34 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

I went to the cinema and watched Master And Commander

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:35 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

How the hell can you play football in the swimming pool?
The ball keeps on floating, how the hell can you kick it?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:36 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud omg! deniro, only you would do that

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:36 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

agrees. only you D.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yes. only that jackass.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:39 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well me and my 15 other firends it was so great i raped this kid so badly i was running to tackle this one kid he backwads laterlied it but i just passed him up and hit the kid as he caught it all i know is i was holding his hat in my arms when i was done. stick out tongue

but the best play of the day is when mouchy suflexed this kid he threw him over his back it was wild.

i cant wait for next week i hope its wetter. and the funny thing is was like 50 yards away it was dry as a bone

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:41 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Well me and my 15 other firends it was so great i raped this kid

oh good god no!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:42 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

bastard edited my post stick out tongue

i was pushed out of bounce more times then i was tackled though noone was getting Big D down esppecilly when the only kid bigger then me was slow as hell the best part was pulling up to the field and doing dounghuts in the snow filled parking lots laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:44 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud nice one tmh!

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:45 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

humiliating D is what i do best cool

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:49 PM
DeNiro

TmH whats with the rappers on ur avatar and sig i miss the def tones sig and korn and mudvayne r u turning to shitty music now

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:50 PM
Deathblow
-

its Mobb Deep. they're pretty much the only rappers i like. they are totally different from all the other shit hip hop, there f**kin cool trust me. and i felt like a change from Korn/Mudvayne etc, i still love those guys the most tho.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:53 PM
DeNiro

its cool i listen to eminem and ICP and they are rap but i still like mudvayne and pantera and rob zmbie the best though

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:57 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

mudvayne, korn and pantera rock zombie i dont like as much

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:59 PM
DeNiro

Zombie is prolly my favorite I luv Zombie.

The only thing that sucked about football today was when i got tackeld and my hair got mud in it and got messed up and also when i was chasing this kid and he kicked up mud all over my face but i looked bad ass after stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:01 PM
Deathblow
-

laughing out loud mr badass muddy face.

my ass stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:03 PM
DeNiro

oo yea i looked like my old avatar u know the arnold one gggrrrrr stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:06 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

did you say grr? stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:10 PM
DeNiro

oo yea i did stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:11 PM