KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have a lot of overdue fines

I have a lot of overdue fines
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

I have a lot of overdue fines

Ok well one time I rented House of the Dead (which sucked I might add) and I didnt return it till like 2 weeks later and the fine is like $18. And I checked out The Outsiders from the library and didnt check it in yet and the fine is like $16. mad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:49 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol, that sux!

one time I was the video store and this lady infront of me went to check out a movie and they wouldn't let her because she owed $50.00,and she started screaming and causeing a big scence I just walked away and started laughing.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:52 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Lol

One time I was pissed off cuz my family rented Triple X and its due on a day before 12. Then my mom went to go return it at like 1145. Then like a week later we tired to rent another movie but we couldnt because they didnt check it into the computer until after 12. So it was considered late. Motherfeckers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:56 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol,...one time my family rented the other and it turned out to be a defected DVD and it didnt work! so we had to call in and go all the way back and get a good copy.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:07 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Lol these stories are funny.

Once my brother rented Gran Turismo 3 and we were on the way home and he opened the case and there was nothing there! laughing So we had to turn around and get another one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol!......one time I was at the movie rental with my friend and her mom and her mom owed liked eight dollars but since the manger was not there they let her rent the movies anyways

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:17 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

messed The worker probably liked her mom...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:21 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

ewwww.....maybe.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:43 PM
super pr*xy

i have overdue fines from hllywood video since 1997. never paidt hose bastards. i just got a new membership under a different name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:52 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

I have to give my libary like 50 dollars cuz I keep giving in my libary books late.

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:05 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

One of my friends once had a load of books out from the libary for ages, and had a massive fine. When she finally took them back she made up a story about having a death in the family, which was why she hadnt returned them, and they let her off with the fine.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:38 AM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote