KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you ever feel like you are out of place?

Do you ever feel like you are out of place?
Started by: Sed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Do you ever feel like you are out of place?

I have had that feeling alot lately.

It is not only at home but I am starting to feel like that even here at KMC. sad

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:12 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yeah all the time but I dont care and kind of force my way back in!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:13 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I feel out of place sometimes, but hey, I don't really let that get to my head.

And how can you be out of place at a message board? sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:14 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I feel like an alien everywhere.... so i'm right where i should be... nowhere

RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its hormones people!

y do we have so many simliar threads.!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

why
what did we insenitive mutts do

Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Yep. Its weird having a completely different accent to everyone around sometimes, but I cope cool

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:16 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger
There Will Come A Day....

i am out of place everywhere except at my school, cuz weve known eachother for eight years

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:16 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: Do you ever feel like you are out of place?

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity Kills
I have had that feeling alot lately.

It is not only at home but I am starting to feel like that even here at KMC. sad

Awh

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:17 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yeah i feel out of place sumtimes too....sad...
sad...dont worry...kmc ppl are always open for chatsmile....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:17 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I like totally different stuff than the rest of my family and most of my friends, so yeah, I feel out of place almost all the time. But I don't let it bother me.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:18 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Yes I always feel as if I am out of place...but that's usually because I am.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:19 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I just thought of this...

You are only out of place when you think you are.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:30 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

blink
Sure...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:43 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

i agree with GK tho....smile....u make a good statement...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:47 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Thank you, RagingSilent

The only reason I think I felt like I was out of place was because, I am in my new apartment in a different state. I know no one. And most of the people I have met are old, a hick and even worse both.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:52 AM
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity Kills
Thank you, RagingSilent

The only reason I think I felt like I was out of place was because, I am in my new apartment in a different state. I know no one. And most of the people I have met are old, a hick and even worse both.

laughing You just described my grandmother!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:53 AM
Roulette
Freak

smile..no problem..
yeah....then i can definitely understand why you would feel or think you are out of place...it just takes a little time to get used to new people and a new placesmile.....you'll settle in thoughyes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:54 AM
PearBearz #1
FrodozBabe/Tonita

yes i have....at home and at KMC too sad

Exa Tassie Ying Sauron Eezy AD Aurora Alex LnM PipTook Pipfoot pipschick Trade Maika angelsflame Kit OYEA PirateGirly Smod Discos *G* PerfectlyNot silvertears steelyballs kitty29 Lf12 Orli'sElf7 m_ob NinjaBoy BlackOnyx §pearhead PEARBEAR!! smile

quote:
Originally posted by Vingilot
Toni and I are pimpettes, we can do what we want! smokin'

JoIn ThE PoKiNg PaRtYbig grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:56 AM
PearBearz #1 is currently offline Click here to Send PearBearz #1 a Private Message Find more posts by PearBearz #1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have to say I dont, and if I did I wouldnt notice it, I like being alone once in a while happy

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote