KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » sick!

sick!
Started by: misha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misha

Barf sick!

what times have you had where u threw up (interesting stories PLZ!)

one time in busselton, me my sister and cousin, an these two guys were out for coffee at dome, and we got glasses of water while waiting for the coffee to come......anywyas, when we'd finished, we were just talking and my sis had a little bit of water left in her glass, so i put in some pepper while she wasnt looking, then one of the guys put in some salt, the the other one put in some sugar, hoping that she would drink it to see what'd happen...anyways, she didnt have it so i started playing with the straw and mixing it together...after about half an hour i took a drink, forgetting what i'd done to it, and it was so discusting i ran outside and threw up.....it was really embarresing, coz there were tables and chair outside, and ppl were siting there....

anyways thats my storie happy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:21 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

laughing out loud

I don't throw up much at all, I haven't since I was like 5 so I have no interesting story to tell

But I almost got sick over some auditions a couple months ago, and some guys who scared me laughing out loud but that's basically it erm

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:26 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

oh........once i threw up 22 times in one day and im not playin!!!!!
i was very sick, there was a virus goin round yes....sound like im a computer.......

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:26 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

aww sad That happened to me when I was little, I'm really really allergic to sweet potatoes (messed) and accidentally ate them *yaaaay* so I was sick for like 30 hours straight laughing out loud not really fun erm

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:28 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

yeah...it sux!!!!! im always sick (tho not blah sick anmyore!)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:31 AM
Nienna
nonexistent

I'm always sick, but never really *get* sick...messed I just get nervous about too many things stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:33 AM
misha

yeah thats what i mean eek! guess what, mums gonna call up about a dietitian for me so that i can gain weight...im so excited!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:33 AM
Clovie

it happeens to me from time to time.
when i'm ill or i have a cold i thow up sometimes.

also when i'd eat sth "bad"... confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:34 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by m!$hA
yeah thats what i mean eek! guess what, mums gonna call up about a dietitian for me so that i can gain weight...im so excited!

eek! I need the same thing, I'm 5' 2" and 73 pounds messed

but my mom won't do anything like that for me, so I'll just eat w/e I want big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:36 AM
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
it happeens to me from time to time.
when i'm ill or i have a cold i thow up sometimes.

also when i'd eat sth "bad"... confused

that happens to my sis, at least the last part, she'll throw up and say it was something she ate erm I think she has an eating disorder

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:39 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

once when i was at bali, i was fine, untill the last day, i got some breakfast, but i didnt feel good so i was on my way back to the room, when i threw up every where, and it was close to the breakfast erea, but luckily, we were like the only ones, coz it was bout to finish

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:40 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
Originally posted by Nienna
eek! I need the same thing, I'm 5' 2" and 73 pounds messed

but my mom won't do anything like that for me, so I'll just eat w/e I want big grin

hm i dunno wat that is, im about 140cm and weigh round 40kgs!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:42 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

oh and, one of my families friend has a party every boxing day, its great, there is food and every thing, well ever since i can remember i threw up, every time they had that party untill i was like 12

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:44 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

This thread is very sick.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:16 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i know, but u gotta love it
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:19 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

the last time i threw up was 4 years ago

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:44 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
i know, but u gotta love it

yeah but only coz i made it stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:45 AM
Korri

lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:48 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:49 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

My bro chucked up over my nan once

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:50 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote