KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » John Bradshaw Layfield... for president?

John Bradshaw Layfield... for president?
Started by: LarryTheArch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

John Bradshaw Layfield... for president?

On WWE last night, he sounded like he thought he could run for president and win! God that guy is so full of himself it isn't even funny...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:48 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

He sure wouldn't get the minority vote. wink

Didn't Hogan pretend to run for prez during his WCW days.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:15 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

jbl is a racist piece of sh*t.

did you read the article of the germany incident?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:18 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Angel 86
Rogue Angel

I've seen this guy on wrestling.....he's a d***! I hope he don't become president of America!

I'm not obsessed! I'm just addicted!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Black Angel 86 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Angel 86 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Angel 86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

JBL can die. I laughed so hard when Spike Dudley came within a half-second of stealing his championship. Ic an wait for the Eddie Rematch

Eddie is the shit, hes hella cool thumb up

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:29 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got some info on a new possible superstar

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:32 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

u know hes just payed to act like a dick yea?

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:34 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

jbl is still a prick.

when the wwe did a tour in germany lastmonth jbl was flashing nazi sighns.

and he couldve been convicted for that

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:35 PM
Df02

it is illegal to brandish a nazi symbol in germany, or make any reference to the third reich....

but still, he's payed to do all of this, hes an actor, hes there to make the crowd react, Wrestling has 2 types of ppl, the nice guys and the bad guys.

hes obviously a bad guy, and hes there to make the crowd hate him... thats what hes payed to do, he could just as easily be payed to be a nice guy

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:41 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually the nazi thing was not scripted.

he did it on his own.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:43 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

and people would still hate him. He isnt payed to be an ******* on cnn, yet eh was fired for being one. WWE isnt all scripted idiot. That John Cena incdient with Kenzo 'supposedly' was pure Cena.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:44 PM
Df02

i doubt it.....wheres it say it wasnt scripted?

TotalFormat Forums

Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

prowrestling.com

themayhem.com

1wrestling.com

wrestlingobserver.com

Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

call me an idiot again angel and ill be glad to crash your system you little ****er

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:45 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
i doubt it.....wheres it say it wasnt scripted?

It was on the news here this morning but it was a lcoal news type thing saying the things that were said were purely him and allowed in the filming. I doubt it though, since the emdia always blows things out of proportion

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:47 PM
Df02

he was calling me an idiot....idiot, and as for the crash ur system thing...how old are u? 10? ur pathetic, hacking threats, omg ur soo 1337

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:47 PM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

im 19 you little puss.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:48 PM
Df02

act it then

TotalFormat Forums

LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

idiot idiot idiot

dont be a dumbarse fool. You cant crush my computer and if you did I'd use the police to track your ip adress to your ass, where I would learn your name and sue your ass for infecting my computer with a virus. Which is perfectly legal thumb up

Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

man f*ck the police and im gona kill you

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:51 PM