KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I loved Spider-Man 2

I loved Spider-Man 2
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I loved Spider-Man 2

It was way better than the first one. I actually cried like three times during the movie. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:45 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Aww, how sweet. I like sensitive men....I thought it was awesome. I got to go to a primiere with my friend. eek! I'm not for sure which one I liked better, but I can't wait for the third one! I think that we're looking at 2005!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:17 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh...

I haven't seen it yet, I was supposed to see it at the 12:01 showing but my friend who was ordering the tickets forgot that I was going to be going also. Damnit mad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

That must stink, why don't you go now? You say you don't have any thing else to do.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:26 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I saw it and loved it, Tobey is sooooooooooooo hot! I think I'm in love! love

It also had Curt Connors who eventually becomes The Lizard!
I'm definetly seeing this movie again!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

babysitting+no money at the moment sad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Bruce Campbell was awesome as the ******* usher, he should have a good role in Spider-Man 3.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 02:29 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

It had a happier ending but i think they rushed the ending a bit....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:13 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

i havent seen it yet....
but i loved the first one, so im sure ill love the secondhappy

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:34 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

You will. yes

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:20 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i thought is was awesome happyeek!

i now have a new hero - i feel so inspired!!
as my 1st self-sacrificial act,i shall quit school to practice my web slinging ninja

and where did you cry?eek!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:21 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

In the cinema I'ld guess stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:19 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I think she meant what part messed

It was good, I can say that big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:34 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

James Franco's performance was awesome

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:46 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

didn't like how the tentacles took a mind of their own. Felt a bit too much like Venom and his symbiote for my liking, but all in all, a great movie.

Coulda gone without Spidey the pizzaboy, and the 3 minute closet gag.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
Bruce Campbell was awesome as the ******* usher, he should have a good role in Spider-Man 3.

I know, I was so excited when I saw him. In the Spiderman 2 video game Bruce Campbell is your guide. And in one level your againt mysterio and he is saying the words Ash said when he was getting the book in Army of Darkness, I think they're clato verata nicto.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:32 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

So you loved MAN-SPIDER 2 Tired Hiker? sad to hear that. sad As you can tell from my message below my name and below my sig how I feel about that franchise of sonys. mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I LOVED THE FIRST AND SECOND, AND I LOVED THE ORGANICS! eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
didn't like how the tentacles took a mind of their own. Felt a bit too much like Venom and his symbiote for my liking, but all in all, a great movie.

Coulda gone without Spidey the pizzaboy, and the 3 minute closet gag.

didn't really mind that. what I could have gone without, though, was the run-away bride (just seen that too many times before now and, honestly, how mean was that?) the "you're just an empy seat in my life"-hell and the train scene with all the people really really liking this heroic young kid.
otherwise, ok big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 10:54 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man 2 was awesome!

If you watch closely Stan Lee is a extra in both films happy

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:40 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote