KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » One post to rule them all.

One post to rule them all.
Started by: Mr Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

One post to rule them all.

OMG Johnny Depp !!! all men should wear eyeliner I'm learning to speak elvish who is hotter Orlando Bloom or Sean Bean & who would win a fight between Spider-Man and Darth Vader why did they change things in the third Harry Potter film I wish I was at Hogwarts I'd date Ron/Hermione Quentin Tarantino rules all please explain what that uber-deep thing Neo said in the matrix meant (I hope they make Neo not dead and make matrix 4 that would kick ass) please post any pictures you have of elves/pirates/wizards/chicks in tight tops bending over what's the film with the most blood in it you ever saw OMG! OMG! OMG!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:10 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

ok... confused

Ashes

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:11 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I don't think this belongs here...no expression

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:12 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

you're cool

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

im soooo scared right now

Pretty girls make graves

SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

quote:
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
im soooo scared right now

I dont even know what I'm thinking right now... confused

Ashes

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:13 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

You know what would look great on Johny Depp?? Me

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:15 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What the f**k?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:18 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Re: One post to rule them all.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
OMG Johnny Depp !!! all men should wear eyeliner I'm learning to speak elvish who is hotter Orlando Bloom or Sean Bean & who would win a fight between Spider-Man and Darth Vader why did they change things in the third Harry Potter film I wish I was at Hogwarts I'd date Ron/Hermione Quentin Tarantino rules all please explain what that uber-deep thing Neo said in the matrix meant (I hope they make Neo not dead and make matrix 4 that would kick ass) please post any pictures you have of elves/pirates/wizards/chicks in tight tops bending over what's the film with the most blood in it you ever saw OMG! OMG! OMG!

OMG okay if anything Brad Pitt is so much hotter he like totally beats Johhny Depp at least in my opinion then you have to ask yourself who's hotter Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom I say Brad Pitt because I've seen him fully naked and I must say I'm impressed not to mention the fact that in Troy Orland Bloom was oh so sexxeh in his outfits of nothing when he was with Helen although she was really ugly and guess what Orlando Bloom is English and Brad Pitt is not so like omg who's hotter now I still have to say Brad Pitt although Paul Walker has his moments!!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:19 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Thread needs to be REPORTED! lol

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:20 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by LilKitty

laughing out loud I woudn't mind having one of them on me... shifty

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:21 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by LilKitty

Please stay on topic and stop hijacking my thread.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:27 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Btw...Darth Vader would kick Spidey's ass mad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:28 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

People everywhere always tell me that I look just like Brad Pitt when I'm naked. erm

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Please stay on topic and stop hijacking my thread.

#1 - what exactly is this thread about?
#2 - it's called the Off-topic forum for good reason.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Serious Hiker
People everywhere always tell me that I look just like Brad Pitt when I'm naked. erm

no expression well then

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:30 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
no expression well then

Want to see a pic?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Re: One post to rule them all.

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
OMG okay if anything Brad Pitt is so much hotter he like totally beats Johhny Depp at least in my opinion then you have to ask yourself who's hotter Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom I say Brad Pitt because I've seen him fully naked and I must say I'm impressed not to mention the fact that in Troy Orland Bloom was oh so sexxeh in his outfits of nothing when he was with Helen although she was really ugly and guess what Orlando Bloom is English and Brad Pitt is not so like omg who's hotter now I still have to say Brad Pitt although Paul Walker has his moments!!

OMG Girlfriend like but Paul Walker isn't an actor like Brad and Orlando and plus Orlando is mine so you can't have him except in that new dumb movie with the thing about that other thing and anyway i heard paul walker is like soooooo gay and anyway I still have to say that out of the 3 of Paul Walker and OoOooOooOOrlando and Brad the one I choose is Keanu.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:33 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
#1 - what exactly is this thread about?
#2 - it's called the Off-topic forum for good reason.

Good point.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:35 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Serious Hiker

People tell me that when i'm naked I look like brad pitt's discarded empty clothing.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:36 AM