KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » how should saddam be punished?

how should saddam be punished?
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Angry how should saddam be punished?

They should througth him in a wood chipper for killing hundereds of people.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:31 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

any kind of death penalty (as long as beckham dont take it)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:33 PM
mini me 0206 is currently offline Click here to Send mini me 0206 a Private Message Find more posts by mini me 0206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Make him work at the Department of Motor Vehicles in San Jose, California. There is no worse hell!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:35 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

start cuttin him to pieces with rusty exacto knives....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:36 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say we chop his head off on live tv.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:36 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

personally death penalty would be preferable as always for such a monster.... but a life time of inprisonment would be a humiliating torture for this man ... in thier culture death is an everyday punishment and worthy of escaping dis-honor.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:37 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I don't believe in the death penalty, but to this type of filth, I wouldn't disagree much at all. He is a very evil man and has cost the lives of thousands of Americans and thousands of his own people. He deserves the death penalty.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:39 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I say 'you kill him and see what happens'

If he is killed others will die
He has supporters you know.

Bin Laden..well whoever is running Al quieda at the minute will go off it if he dies and then theres more terror attacks.

I say throw him in jail for life, not a horrible jail, a comfortable one.

So people can see we arent shitting on him when hes down

Because im sure killing him live on tv would make the western world even more loved by the terror netowrks throughout the east smileconfused

Btw- this will be closed

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:39 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

so until it is...put him in a 2x2 foot cell so he cant sit down

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:41 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Innkeeper>that's a good point. Personally I think life in prison is almost worse than death... Putting him in prison is plenty of punishment IMO

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:41 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

either a really horrible american prison...or a torturous foreign one...as long as hes miserable for the rest of his life

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:44 PM
The Inkeeper

Im always putting forth good points smile

Oh wait..im not confused

But serisouly, he should not be killed

i dont see how sombody who has killed others can be killed
isnt killing them just as bad as what they did?

I think the worst punishment for a killer would be for them to see the pain they have caused, daily.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by The Innkeeper
I say 'you kill him and see what happens'

If he is killed others will die
He has supporters you know.

Bin Laden..well whoever is running Al quieda at the minute will go off it if he dies and then theres more terror attacks.

I say throw him in jail for life, not a horrible jail, a comfortable one.

So people can see we arent shitting on him when hes down

Because im sure killing him live on tv would make the western world even more loved by the terror netowrks throughout the east smileconfused

Btw- this will be closed

Al Queda hates his gutts to begin with. Either way he will be seen as a possible mayrtr .... a quick unpublic execution would work better to show our resolve but humiliation would be inprisionment... yet every hostage they take they will try and demand the release of saddam... he will be forgotten if exectuted... no one is willing to die for Saddam.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:46 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Although saddam has seen the aftermath of his actions and doesnt seem to bothered

Although i do admit i found it funny when he said he invaded kuwait to 'keep his army occupied, stop them from being bored'

I dont think he really cares what happens.

Because he knows if he dies others will respond, what with the Abu Hamza deportation happening who could also be killed (so much for free speech) The fanatical muslim world arent going to be too happy

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:47 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by The Innkeeper
Btw- this will be closed

Yup

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:49 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by R@ven
Al Queda hates his gutts to begin with.

well 1, Saddam knew bin laden and ol' Osama was set to visit baghdad

2- Saddam partly funded al queda

So hating him would be rather odd dont ya think.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:49 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

Dark Vengeance
the one and only

how should saddam be punished?
They should througth him in a wood chipper for killing hundereds of people.

i think they should put bush there rght with him

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:52 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

too political.

Closing.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote