KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Im Going To Iraq

Im Going To Iraq
Started by: Evolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im Going To Iraq

yeah it's true im going to iraq in 6 weeks.

im not scared or anything because im fighting for my country and everyones freedom.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:20 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

you are not scared? i would be ........well, then good luck dude....<I hope that's appropriate in that situation.

sane

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:29 AM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks

i am not afraid because we all die some day.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:31 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Hope you don't get beheaded and end up with your death recorded on the internet so that the jerks in my english class can sit and watch it because they have nothing better to do with their time.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:41 AM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah we cant have that

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:42 AM
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Seriously though, best of luck.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:46 AM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

gl man, my bros friend goes to afganastan in september

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:47 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Good luck man. Respect to you.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:12 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

*tear* Good luck man, Gods speed!!!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:24 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Godspeed man, btw don't torture Iraquis, that's not cool.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:34 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

very true not cool!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:54 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

you have my prayers sweetie

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:17 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I wouldn't say you go and fight for EVERYONE's freedom, can name plenty of people who don't think like that
but hope you make it out alright smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:33 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Good Luck

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:42 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

godspeed and have... fun? big grin

gotta be an optimist...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:52 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

good luck

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:53 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

it doesn't sound like you much care about going to Iraq which is sort of the worst place just now for suicides.....confused

anyways arn't you leaving it late to fight for your country, the fighting stopped a long time ago, its only defences which are being held in place

I take you must of been to Iraq already as I havnt heard of the armed forces sending in troops whiuch havnt already been there.....they use people who are already in to do whatever.

what country are you "fighting" for anyways?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:57 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

thats not quite right discos , my brother in law is going over in 6 days to iraq . theyare going to replace some guys that have been there for a while . sorta like shift changing .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:33 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Re: Im Going To Iraq

quote:
Originally posted by TheRealistKilla
yeah it's true im going to iraq in 6 weeks.

im not scared or anything because im fighting for my country and everyones freedom.

Send back pictures! big grin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:37 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Stay safe; hopefully we can get everyone out of there soon. thumb up

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:55 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote