KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Omfg I Got A Ticket

Omfg I Got A Ticket
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

Warning Omfg I Got A Ticket

aight, so im on my way to my ex's house to fix her laptop cuz im nice like that...n so i jump on the freeway, get to her exit, n stop for the stop sign...
well, ive stopped looked left n right, n see this white suv comin up slowly on the right...
so i go to make the left n suddnely the white suv is goin a lot faster...
so i speed up to avoid it, n have to swerve...n everythigns fine...so i think...
so about 2 seconds later...sirens blare n the cop yells at me to go into the parking lot of the gas station i was next to...
the guy yells at me to put my hands where he can see them n all...n im shaking scared shitless...
anyways...i give him my license n insurance n registration...n sit there for about 30 mins....this guy wrote slow...n then he finally comes back n shows me the ticket;
3 total infractions...
one for unsafe speed under a bridge
one for the bad left turn
one for swerving into the median which is not the right side lane...

so i have a reckless driving charge now...

i gave my mom my license alreardy...i wont be needing it i think...
n my dads comin home soon...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:25 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Damn that sucks.. How much?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:27 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

laughing....its funny but its not....sorry, dude.....good luck with dad.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:29 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

run for your life !!!!

just kiddin... you could fight the ticket and say it was due to the SUV but you probably didn't get his license plate number erm

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:29 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

well that sux, poor u, kinda funny, but u should hide....in the pantry, that way u can eat as much as u want, and wut not!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:28 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

wow, that does suck...could you take it to court?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:50 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It happens to everyone.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

aight...update... my dads not mad at all...
i dont get my license taken away by them...yet...
i dunno how much the fine is; i go to court in august...
and as for the other SUV...i was kinda concentrating on not getting hit first...and then jus bein alive after...
my dad laughed at the ticket
"Unsafe speed under a bridge? HE wasnt speeding" was what he said...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:34 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

well that makes it better...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:37 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

first off... cops are stupid and a$$es because they think they are infallible and they can trample on civilian right when they feel like it. sometimes they just make up stupid stuff like a special speed limit under the bridge... which if there was any, the driving schools would've told evry student. the ticket was probably for him to meet his quota (which apparently cops don't have). and they are never around whenever you really need them.

second... suv's suck and their drivers suck more. they think they're f*cking invincible in those things.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:25 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow."

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:30 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

follow my ways and all will be alright.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 12:05 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Wow. That really sucks. You get in trouble beause the SUV. We should go blow that SUV up...laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:31 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote