KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Most Disturbing

Most Disturbing
Started by: §H@Ñ€

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

Most Disturbing

What is the most disturbing way to die do you think?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

We already had this thread, and a poll with it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:47 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

really? welli havent been in here for ever

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:49 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Something involving artificial cow insemination.
I don't want to go to deep into it - but I tell you this - it is a very worthy way to die.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

What the f**k?

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

being mutated by sum weird liquid.....and then drinking it n its poisnous.....i duno...i havnt reely thought about it....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:00 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

link for the original thread please?? big grin

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:01 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:10 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

cheers man,

Discos - off I go

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:36 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No problem, anytime Discos big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:37 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

I replied to that other thread then.....lets let this topic slip off into the dust clouds of this forum

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:47 PM
furryman
honky

stick out tongue

Don't force me to have to copy&paste

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
I replied to that other thread then.....lets let this topic slip off into the dust clouds of this forum
Yes, let's.

*whoosh*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

um....pizza?

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:20 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote