KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Look out! (My friend tried to kill me on the 4th)

Look out! (My friend tried to kill me on the 4th)
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Look out! (My friend tried to kill me on the 4th)

On the 4th of July, a couple of us went out to set off fireworks (the types that are illegal in Oregon evil face ). Anyway, we had an assortment of fountains and mortors. My friend had the brilliant idea to light a mortor with a fountain but the first try didn't work. So he went to do it again but this time he tilted the fountain at a 45 degree angle against a rock towards the mortor. What my friend didn't realize was that the firework was not a fountain, but a box of 6 mortors that he had angled without something to hold it down with its kick. When he lit it, it fired off towards the river but the kick made it flip back facing us. We were all too shocked to move at first and it shot just to the side of us. We of course then started to run but it kept firing and just by chance decided to keep turning in the direction that we ran. We eventually got behind a huge cement column while it shot at us. It even hit the column with 2 of its shots. It was some pretty scary shit. The rest of the fireworks were boring after that but damn it was funny.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:10 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That was awesome! laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

laughing....Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:21 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

we had mortors to love

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:24 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

we only had fountains.......but we had some nifty ones big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:25 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no way!! eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:57 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

we dont celebrate 4th of july, we only use fireworks at Guy Fawks night & New Years Eve

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:16 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

(please log in to view the image)

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:29 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

you broke a law. cool!!! Ive brock lots

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PissedOffGoalie
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool...my 4th was boring...i went to a party with my friend and we were stuck in traffic and missed fire works

Life out there is raw but we will never stop we will never quit 'cause we are Metallica

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:11 PM
PissedOffGoalie is currently offline Click here to Send PissedOffGoalie a Private Message Find more posts by PissedOffGoalie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote