KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Me Got Myself a Hottie's Number yesterday

Me Got Myself a Hottie's Number yesterday
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Cool Me Got Myself a Hottie's Number yesterday

I was at the basketball game and i was talking to the one teacher i know that works the game like tells people to take there hats off. and the really hot cheerleader on the other team was cheerin and im like im going to get her number before the nights done and Mr walker was like yea ok.

So during the game i walked over and was like so you go to oak forest right which was so stupid since she had a oak forest cheerleading outfit on laughing out loud and im like u wanna go out some time and shes like i cant and im yea ya can. and shes like i got a boyfrineds so i just left and said iight its cool.

So all my friends thought i got shut down until the girls frined walked up to me and said my frined meghuan reconsidered heres her number oo man cant wait for saturday she is a 10 ive never dated a true ten well i havent dated her yet but i hope this works out big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:48 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Whoooooooah, Congrats big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:49 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

good job big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:49 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Good for you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:52 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Ill post a pic of me and her if it lasts that long she is like m height but like 5 foot 8 so two inche shorter blonde hair biggest c cups and tan and like not fat or skinny like toned so perfect and of course the great ass her face is cute and all but could be beter but hey cant ask for perfection stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:52 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

really good job D big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:56 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

o come on im not going for ne thing lower then filet minyoung bratha stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:57 AM
Akira_Namejin
The Mysterious Alien

damn, yur lucky, I need to get that kind of girl

1p|-| j00 (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15, j00 4|23 |\|3|2|)`/, 101!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:01 AM
Akira_Namejin is currently offline Click here to Send Akira_Namejin a Private Message Find more posts by Akira_Namejin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im lookin for a smart good lookin girl...hard to find lol

i hate dumb girls (sorry to any girls if they are offended)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:06 AM
Akira_Namejin
The Mysterious Alien

I'm just fat, so I can't get any

1p|-| j00 (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15, j00 4|23 |\|3|2|)`/, 101!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:13 AM
Akira_Namejin is currently offline Click here to Send Akira_Namejin a Private Message Find more posts by Akira_Namejin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Its not luck bro wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:54 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Good Job DeNirothumb up

cool

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:56 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

It was so funny when i asked her if she went to oak forest i got her all messed up laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:00 AM
amlap
this guy

quote:
Originally posted by Akira_Namejin
I'm just fat, so I can't get any

i lvoe honesty laughing

but i agree bout finding a smart girl funny girl. sometimes that seems near impossible....

but anyway deniro good luck... and take one for the team! stick out tongue

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:23 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

take one what for the team

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:48 AM
Darth Revan
-

Re: Me Got Myself a Hottie's Number yesterday

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
I was at the basketball game and i was talking to the one teacher i know that works the game like tells people to take there hats off. and the really hot cheerleader on the other team was cheerin and im like im going to get her number before the nights done and Mr walker was like yea ok.

So during the game i walked over and was like so you go to oak forest right which was so stupid since she had a oak forest cheerleading outfit on laughing out loud and im like u wanna go out some time and shes like i cant and im yea ya can. and shes like i got a boyfrineds so i just left and said iight its cool.

So all my friends thought i got shut down until the girls frined walked up to me and said my frined meghuan reconsidered heres her number oo man cant wait for saturday she is a 10 ive never dated a true ten well i havent dated her yet but i hope this works out big grin

Bragging ******* stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:54 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

well done deniro good for you.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:29 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babeyx

Re: Me Got Myself a Hottie's Number yesterday

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro

how?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:48 AM
babeyx is currently offline Click here to Send babeyx a Private Message Find more posts by babeyx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote