KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Injection!?

Injection!?
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Shocked Injection!?

.........pfffffffffffffft..everyone gets so freaked out about them....its just one quick shot.....
and this one didn't even hurt..it was a boostrix needle...
but, it surprises me to see who has a certain reaction to getting a needle.
me, myself, i dont cry when i get needles....i dont worry bout them....

but..geesh...the most cocky, self centred, and macho people, started to cry......

its odd how people project this strong, self assured image of themself, and it takes only a needle to break them down......

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:31 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

I know! my friend is this really confident, i-dont-care-what-you-say-to-me type of person, but we have to get a meningococcal (sp?) needle and shes like shaking, almost crying... it idnt even hurt!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:59 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I've been poked with needles all of my life so they don't bother me. Sophmore year I was trying to generate tears so I took one of my moms big fat dull sewing needles and jabbed it about an inch into my thigh. That one hurt like a ***** because it didn't want to go through the skin. Sadly, through all the pain, my attempt to cry didn't work.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
I've been poked with needles all of my life so they don't bother me. Sophmore year I was trying to generate tears so I took one of my moms big fat dull sewing needles and jabbed it about an inch into my thigh. That one hurt like a ***** because it didn't want to go through the skin. Sadly, through all the pain, my attempt to cry didn't work.

woh! blink......right through your thigh!?.....cr*p!....i would have definitely cried from that!......

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:19 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by frootlooplucy
I know! my friend is this really confident, i-dont-care-what-you-say-to-me type of person, but we have to get a meningococcal (sp?) needle and shes like shaking, almost crying... it idnt even hurt!

lol....exactly the description of this guy.....
unbelievable.....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:20 AM
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate needles..........if i have them fine but when my daughter has them she doesnt understand why.........

love Everyone in the lotr forum love

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:27 AM
White Lady is currently offline Click here to Send White Lady a Private Message Find more posts by White Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

just tell her its for her health.smile........

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:50 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i dont mind about getting needles they dont hurt and some of the worst ones only sting so there not that bad.

im the turntable terminator ripping up the dance floor like a f*cking piece of paper

Attachment: wheels of steel.gif
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:20 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes.....yeh, exactly, but yet, ppl build up such a fear for them..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:26 AM
cruel jedi

its probably just mentally that there afraid to get them....i dont really care about needles

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:31 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

hmmm i havent had a injection 4 years

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:33 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yeh.like they think they'll die if they get one.....its odd tho..

yer same.....i dont mind gettin them.....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:33 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm a paramedic so I get give needles! devil I avoid giving them to kids unless I really have to mostly because they dont understand why your making them hurt even more.
Myself needles dont bother me they never have.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:36 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

its pretty mad on how ive seen people who are like built like a brick house but when they see needles they cry like little babies

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:38 AM
Roulette
Freak

eek!...

smile..same.....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:39 AM
cruel jedi

lol...thats what you call crazy lol

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:41 AM
Roulette
Freak

lol.......damn straight!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:45 AM
cruel jedi

have you ever seen the one of the most popular kids in the school (supposedly the hardest to) break down and start crying just cos he had a quick meningitis jab

Attachment: wheels of steel.gif
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:49 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I got told off for watching the nurse when she gave me my TB jab. She said *old high pitch whiney voice* "If you watch, you'll tense up and it'll hurt more and leave you with a nasty scar!"
Well I did watch, I didnt tense, it didnt hurt and I dont have a nasty scar! big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:53 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

yea it doesnt hurt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:00 AM