KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » help me decide....PLEASE!

help me decide....PLEASE!
Started by: soundtrack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soundtrack
confused

help me decide....PLEASE!

im sry to bother u people but im very indisive.i need ur help on deciding which sig to use (really wishing only 1 person made 1 sig.....had to make 2) anyway please leave some comments about which one you like. it would be ever so helpful.

Attachment: cowboybebopsig.jpg
This has been downloaded 11 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:29 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

heres the other one:

Attachment: cowboybebopsig2.jpg

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:30 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that one no expression

yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

The second one.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
that one no expression

? 1st or 2nd?

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:31 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I concur

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

the second big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I'm gunna vote for the second one

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

thx for ur votes i was kinda pushing for that 1 as well smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:37 PM
soundtrack
confused

ok well sry to make u go through all of this, but what someone just pointed out to something very important. *cant believe i did this*
the quote that i wanted to be written is SO WRONG! "life is just a dream" not the right quote, its "life is but a dream." *say in mono-tone* so here we go again people, here is another sig except with the right quote. PLEASE tell me the truth on which one i should use now i think im going to go with the one w/ the right quote now (but i dont want to chose it if no 1 likes it sad ).

Attachment: bebopsig.jpg

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:47 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Either one messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 11:04 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

looks like u already picked one!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 11:05 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

sry dont no how to close this thread
laughing out loud

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 11:09 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

maybe it's too late but I prefer the 1st one.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:13 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote