KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I got no jersey pride

I got no jersey pride
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Miffed I got no jersey pride

what does it mean????????????????

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:07 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

? i dont know an dim from jersey laughing out loud

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:08 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

ive got no idea smile

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:16 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Jersey? ask Jay & Silent Bob perhaps stick out tongue

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:20 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I live in Jersey:

Jersey Pride: You represent the state with the "Jersey attitude" (defined below) and demand tourists show the pride even though they have no idea what it is.

Jersey Attitude: Born and raised in Jersey you get an ego and attitude that you are better and tougher then anyone, that your ghetto (Jersey City, Perth Amboy) is the hardest their is, but if you go to New York or wherever else, you don't talk the trash you do in your homestate Jersey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:20 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

oh

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:22 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

had no idea

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:28 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
I live in Jersey:

Jersey Pride: You represent the state with the "Jersey attitude" (defined below) and demand tourists show the pride even though they have no idea what it is.

Jersey Attitude: Born and raised in Jersey you get an ego and attitude that you are better and tougher then anyone, that your ghetto (Jersey City, Perth Amboy) is the hardest their is, but if you go to New York or wherever else, you don't talk the trash you do in your homestate Jersey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing perfect

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:32 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It's ironic, it's the 2 terms you will never "find out" unless your born and raised here.

Because you won't understand if you marry someone here, and your spouse speaks of it, you can't MOVE here and figure it out either.

Happy to be of....Service? confused

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:53 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ketchup
Nerdball

Good things I know about being from NJ:

Tom Waits
Bruce Springsteen
Kevin Smith
Black Onyx? (maybe?)
Sorry.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:59 AM
Ketchup is currently offline Click here to Send Ketchup a Private Message Find more posts by Ketchup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote