KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC pranks

KMC pranks
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

KMC pranks

What was your favorite KMC prank of all time and why? For me it was the stuff that came out of the "Truth or Dare" thread--the "I hate Harry the Pothead" thread and the "I have a question about the 1st book/movie" thread. It was a cruel, malicious joke, but it was pretty damn funny.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:27 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

the time when...no expression I joined. that was a horrible prank on anyone, cuz now everyone here has to deal with me.

oh wait it wasn't a prank. embarrasment LIVE WITH IT! evil face mwahaha.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:28 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

laughinglaughing out loudlaughing
Well a bad one was Funny....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:30 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

Re: KMC pranks

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
What was your favorite KMC prank of all time and why? For me it was the stuff that came out of the "Truth or Dare" thread--the "I hate Harry the Pothead" thread and the "I have a question about the 1st book/movie" thread. It was a cruel, malicious joke, but it was pretty damn funny.

i totally agree!!!!laughinglaughing out loud
that was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:33 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I agree the "Truth or Dare" prank was the best. I had just join KMC when it got started. I think it was lb who made a thread in the horror forum dissin Jason, MM, Freddy, and leather face. I first I was like why is she doing that? But then I came to the OTF and found the truth.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:35 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

anything in the truth or dare thread was awesome!laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:30 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

The good ol days sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:36 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

The good ol days was in the summer time now that was fun.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I agree, without all the new comers angel

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I wish I could be nostalgic like all you guys, sigh happily and think of the summer. So all I can do is sigh happily. *sigh* sooooo bored...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:51 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Irene confused me blink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:58 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

That was a subtle suggestion that she hates me! sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:07 AM
silver_tears

^ hes very right yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:08 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I can sigh happily and be all nostalgic and think about the Truth or Dare thread *sighs and acts nostalgic*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

im a stupid noob and everyone hates me. fine. i hate you back...if you hate me. confused wacko

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:10 AM
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
I agree, without all the new comers angel

no expression

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:10 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Ginia you were never a noob love

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:13 AM
Brit
Duchess

I remember Rex complaining about the Truth of Dare thing. He made you guys sound really immature and obnoxious, which I'm pretty sure it was... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:14 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Ginia you were never a noob love

laughing i was just born oldraver

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:16 AM
silver_tears

are you at his house again huh

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:16 AM