KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Come here and i will show you pics of anything, symbiotes u name it~

Come here and i will show you pics of anything, symbiotes u name it~
Started by: Carnage009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Carnage009

Cool Come here and i will show you pics of anything, symbiotes u name it~

Oh my god! last nite, i wus reading the new issue of llamafarming weekly, and i heard a crash, i went out outside and to my surprise A blueberry Muffin fell down the stairs!! He was ok, but it gave me quite a scare! He could have got eatin by a swedish mongoose on vacation in Kentucky, indeed. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing hehehahahheeheh anyways, when i got back to reading my issue of llamafarming weekly, i saw a add for new Cheese pillows, so i went and bought one the next day. its so great! If you wake up in the middle of the night and need a snack, u have cheese! and it dosnt attract albino black sheeps! I called my friend, he is a arabic goose trainer from sanantonio texas , and he4 told me about his days on the east central prairies of South Nuew guinnie , and he said that Moose farming can work up quite a sweat! speaking up A sweat, im gonna go get a ice cold bottle of llama milk, then go work on the harvest. those llamas dont harvest them selfs you know! big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:37 PM
Carnage009 is currently offline Click here to Send Carnage009 a Private Message Find more posts by Carnage009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom05
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes indeed,is he alright can i sign his cast?,omg dont tell me he lost a blueberry or 2,somebody help the poor mufin please

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:44 PM
Venom05 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom05 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carnage009

no hes ok, but thank yew for ur consern for his personal saftey and well being

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:53 PM
Carnage009 is currently offline Click here to Send Carnage009 a Private Message Find more posts by Carnage009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom05
Restricted

Account Restricted

shroo..your so lucky keep a better eye on your muffin next tie he can seriously hurt himself and or others around him like the eropeon tomatos of china or the potatos and cucumbers of asia and russia

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:54 PM
Venom05 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom05 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

You two are related. Either by blood or ring.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:57 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carnage009

yes , and you cant for get the wild toatos of bolivia

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:57 PM
Venom05
Restricted

Account Restricted

no we are not,he is his own crazy eurppeon mffin,i am my own

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:58 PM
Carnage009

i dont know who venom is, but he seems to like moongooses and muffins as well

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:01 PM
Venom05
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you for real felllow lama lover?,if so i would like a picture of a radio active mufffin on steroids wearin the symbiot custume that venom traded him for a irsih mongoose of south carolina,thank you very much mister,o yeah my dream is to have been spitt on by a radio active muffin some day

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:12 PM
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

This kind of inane crap belongs on the general forums.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:16 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

The Lost In Space theme tune (the movie one that is) has one of the phattest ****in riffs.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:21 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carnage009

moo to you

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:25 PM
Venom05
Restricted

Account Restricted

oo shut up you stupido english mcmuffin in a tree you hostile wheres my llamas money dont make him upset now he will strike you when you least expect it,so when you least expect it expect it!!!!
o yeah im sending a heard of 88 wild cucmbers over to your house.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:29 PM
Carnage009

hostile, ur sister was good, but i aint gonna pay her for it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:32 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, because you had sex with Hostile's sister. Even though you don't know Hostile in real life. And you DIDN'T have sex with his sister. And Hostile might not even have a sister.

Why the **** are these idiots getting through the figurative cracks in the system? (I already know the answer.)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:37 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carnage009

feceman go take ur sorry ass out in the middle of a fourway intersection
oh , and wut the hell is a feceman?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:51 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

show me a pic of a schematic for a m-109 howitzer shifty

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:53 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

..... Steve???
What the f**k?

Is that you???????

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:54 AM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

who's steve? confused

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:28 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

steve is sniper laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:35 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote