KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Just Killed My Dad's Goldfish

I Just Killed My Dad's Goldfish
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Shocked I Just Killed My Dad's Goldfish

omg i cant believe it confused
the fishtank is on the kitchen table, and i got a soda out of the fridge, opened it and put it on top of the fishtank while i got some cookies out of the jar, i came back, forgot the can was opened and i knocked into the tank eek!

the fishies are dying and i dont know what to do! im a murderer sad sad sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:51 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

eek!eek!eek!

MURDERER!!!eek!eek!laughingrolling on floor laughing

oh man i needed that laughrolling on floor laughing once again Sam uve given me just what i needhappy

but why wld they die frm soda?blink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:52 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

hehe you cruel person imagine that killing a fish, dont worry in 20 seconds they will forget they are dying and they will be fine smile

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:55 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

aparantly goldfish hv really short memory spans - abt 3 secondsyes

so you dun hvta worry,they wun come after you when they're deadeek!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:57 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

but my dad is gonna freak sad

laughing out loud its funny im bigger, stronger and more than a head taller than him but im still scared of what hes gonna say.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:59 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

i thought it was 3 secs lol but someone said 20 so i went by that :P

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:59 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

oh no three of them are dead for sure, Barney, Joshua and Frank...noooooooo!!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:01 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Re: I Just Killed My Dad's Goldfish

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
the fishtank is on the kitchen table, and i got a soda out of the fridge, opened it and put it on top of the fishtank while i got some cookies out of the jar, i came back, forgot the can was opened and i knocked into the tank eek!

Im sorry Sam sad...but...

Thats fecking hilarious!!!! laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:01 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

hehe now now be nice to the lad hes just suffered a horrible bereavment! lol

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:02 PM
Darth Revan
-

If there are any left you might still be able to save 'em just get a bucket or a big bowl, fill it with lukewarm water, put dechlorinator in if you have any, and throw the fishes in

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:04 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: I Just Killed My Dad's Goldfish

quote:

Fish them out and put then in the clean water maybe huh while you clean the tank....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:04 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

sad i should've known better than to post all this. all the fishies...gone...

AND YOUR LAUGHING ABOUT IT???? WHY??? DOES DEATH MAKE YOU HAPPY??? IS IT OKAY THAT THEY DIED BECAUSE THEIR ONLY FISH??? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK???? mad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:05 PM
Dirty Vader

I dont get it.
When you saw the fishes on the flaw, didnt you bother saving them?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

lol good luck to that they are already dead. aww what a shame i like fishes :O one of them might have been related to Dori

A God Among Geeks

lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
I dont get it.
When you saw the fishes on the flaw, didnt you bother saving them?

Exactly my point...

What, did you just stand there and watch them die...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:07 PM
Darth Revan
-

Seriously though if there are any left go and save 'em they're not dying because of the sugar or the coloring or whatever other crap they put in coke it's because of lack of oxygen (since the carbonation is CO2 it replaces all the oxygen in the tank)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:09 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

AND YOUR LAUGHING ABOUT IT???? WHY??? DOES DEATH MAKE YOU HAPPY??? IS IT OKAY THAT THEY DIED BECAUSE THEIR ONLY FISH??? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK???? mad

Hey buddy, you're the one that killed the fish... watched them die with out saving them...huh

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:10 PM
Deathblow
-

no i tried to get them out but do you know how hard it is to grab fish in water? there real fast and there as slippery as hell.

BUT i have managed to save 2. i put them in a glass of water well away from the tank so they dont have to see the bodies of their fishy friends sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:10 PM
Thorondor
Love?

lol actually good point bitchi he watched them die and wasted time tellin us about it blink

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:11 PM
Darth Revan
-

So you should replace all the water, put some dechlorinator in, get an airstone, and leave the tank for a couple hours before putting the fish back in

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 05:11 PM