KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ugly Chicks that stalk

Ugly Chicks that stalk
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Angry Ugly Chicks that stalk

Ok this one ok looking chick well shes not that ugly but she is like a 6 on a scale 1 to 10 well i didn really know her and i met her at a dance and it was dark she looked good and so yea i made out with her a few times. it was fun just for like hey i got a il tongithe but then i was like leaving and she is all running up to me asking million quetions now everyday in school wont leave me alone asks for hugs constinly im like jeuse christ get away from me.

Ne advice on how to make her leave me alone without using my methods for usally getting this done cause i dont feel like ruining her whole self image just cause she wont leave me alonbe cause i always seem to over react

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:36 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

Uh...tell her to stop stalking you....?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:37 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Just say that your not interested in her...say it in a gental voice--don't destroy her confidence

Sad to say that has happen to me too...I remember in high school girls used to follow me everywhere it was very strange and scary

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:38 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

See I just usally dont let this go on for so long but When finally it starts to get to me alot then ill just like snap and every lil thing wrong with her will be said and then i look like a jerk for making a girl cry.

i can be either very nice or very mean but it takes a long ass time for me to get mean so u can see how much she is getting on my nerves

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:42 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

don't be mean sad

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:45 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

She is a Psycho biatch! Just watch out when they approach you. Really some girls can get a little cuckoo sometimes. Try to get yourself a decent girl and she will stop stalking you.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:45 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

im trying not to be erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:46 AM
DeNiro

well she saw me make out with this girl tongithe at the bball game so i think that might have sent her a message but she still asked for a ****ing hug omg how ****ing pityful jeasue just walk up and give me one she would be hot if her face wasnt so sick

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:47 AM
NinthCorona

Erm... you can go to a new school thumb up smile

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

that's mean stick out tongue

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

tell her to piss off ... she'll get over you

just dont make out with any other girls in the dark cuz you might be kissing a drag queen

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:58 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

put a gun up to a kitten and say if you don't get away from me b!tch this cat gets it!

Come on act out like my avataryes

Last edited by Lightningrod on Feb 28th, 2004 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:00 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

you wont look like a jerk

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:00 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

Try to argue with her

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:01 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Shoukan
put a gun up to a kitten and say if you don't get away from me b!tch this cat gets it!

i have that piccie on my binder

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:03 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I like that picture so I made it my avatarhappy

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:04 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by Shoukan

No kittens were harmed in this stunt

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:10 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

*Burp*

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:54 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Tell her to beat it, and what you did at the dance was simply for fun and that you have no interest pursuing a relationship of any kind with her.

The bottom line is you will most likely have to hurt her feelings, and it's her own fault for expecting something out of you.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

dude ya don't just go making out with girls ya don't wanna get at least a bit serious with unless there a hooker or somthin but anyway you should just tell her its the easiest way she'll be ticked yea but she'll get over it

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 06:01 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote