KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Micky D's pickles

Micky D's pickles
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Micky D's pickles

The pickles on McDonalds hamburgers are desugsting. But every thing else from McDonalds is great, I love that place. happy

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:01 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

those disgusting gerhkins eurk so nasty and foul.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:08 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

what?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:09 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

i said the green things in th hamburgers are gerhkins and they are gross

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:12 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greek_girl
standing strong

they are absolutly horrible there the worst thing ever!!!!!!!!!!11

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:00 AM
Greek_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Greek_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Greek_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

from newhere they are gross they cuz u can get them on burgers at burger king

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:20 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

McDonalds is Gross sick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Discos: "can I have a plain cheese burger, ya know just a bun,burger abd cheese......you can even keep the bun but for f*ck sake no crap in my burger"
Spotty Teenager: "uh....how did you know we sold burgers"

and of course you end up with all this shite stuff on your burger

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:23 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

my friends mum has a book about the things they put in there food ... i refuse to listen when shes talking bout it ...

ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yah McPoison's is gross all around. The worst is when you bite into a chicken McNugget and get some chewy sinewy thing that you have to spit out.

Oh and i hate how their cheeseburgers are coated in onions...sick

Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

between Burger King & Mcdonalds I would prefer Burger King. Simply because all I want is a Double Bacon Cheeseburger and BK only do them.

Discos - overall I am a KFC man

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:27 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Link> Thats why we can stick to In-n-Out!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:30 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i heard some one had chiken nuggets and when they bit it they found the head of a chicken ... sick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:31 PM
Abbita

in one of the mac D's in my area, someone bought a cheeseburger and there was a dead cockroach in the burger sick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:51 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

McDonald's is the worse fastfood joint ever sick

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 05:41 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

^ yea..and Wendys is the best! big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 05:44 PM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

^Carles (sp?) Jr. is the best.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:49 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

i still say Wendys is stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:50 PM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Vee
Visiting

what?? i like the pickles in the burger sad
and i love mcDonalds. best meat free food around wink

smartCookie say: Common sense is not so common.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:53 PM
the Vee is currently offline Click here to Send the Vee a Private Message Find more posts by the Vee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I love gerkins, but i hate the damn McPoison!

Those gerkins are too good to be in that nasty burger.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:55 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote